• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good post samurai....

With all had it mate i get it now just go with flow and keep a cool head
    and go to war in a clever way

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      No. Larry needs to keep a cool head and continue being one of the decent Mayweather fans.

I have a confession: I like Google It *****, although I think he needs to lay off Larry a bit. I know what it's like to be constantly harassed by someone on here, I had that idiot xfiles stalking me for 10 months straight. It's ****ing irritating. So, Google It, you should chill out a bit. You can make the same points without getting personal with Larry (or anyone).
      co-sign. Google it ***** needs to chile out a little bit cause it aint that serious.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        Since LarrySmith's intervention he has taken an extremely unaggresive approach to boxingscene. I am glad he's no longer on the tear he was prior to the intervention but I think he needs to find a middle ground between the two extremes. It's impossible to post on boxingscene without occasionally flaming. I'm a Pac & Cotto fan but I think Larry needs to start attacking back. Please discuss. Poll to follow!
        I'm with you Drew, I'm not so sure about the new cuddly, diplomatic Larry. I hate to say it but I enjoyed sparring w/ the angry, delusional, and totally overzealous Larry better.

This new version is too sanitized for me. Its as if the fight's been taken out of the poor guy.
        Which gives me a good idea for a new thread...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
          I'm with you Drew, I'm not so sure about the new cuddly, diplomatic Larry. I hate to say it but I enjoyed sparring w/ the angry, delusional, and totally overzealous Larry better.

This new version is too sanitized for me. Its as if the fight's been taken out of the poor guy.
          Which gives me a good idea for a new thread...lol.
          I guess Larry was forced to take a knee. .

Comment

Larry still gets buck wild lads

Only the other day i was ordered to whack somebody
            The Don is still there but must mature and his going about it in the right way

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
              cause he's the don of the Mayweather mafia. we playin it cool right now. we pick out spots

But he was getting loads of attention even before that was made.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                Since LarrySmith's intervention he has taken an extremely unaggresive approach to boxingscene. I am glad he's no longer on the tear he was prior to the intervention but I think he needs to find a middle ground between the two extremes. It's impossible to post on boxingscene without occasionally flaming. I'm a Pac & Cotto fan but I think Larry needs to start attacking back. Please discuss. Poll to follow!
                flaming contributes to the idiocy of the board, take that bull***** to the smacktalk lounge.

Comment

WAR MIRANDA!!!!!

Comment

Larry is above the typical cocksuckers who troll the board. It was sad to see him fallin to their level, hence the heroic intervention of our man R!z. I'm surprised you wanna restart/perpetuate Larry's deterioration when he's in recovery Drew. We should be supportin Larry, not pushin him down homey.

Comment

I must be missing out on something here,

Comment

Working...
                      X