No announcement yet.

LarrySmith needs to flame back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Larry is above the typical cocksuckers who troll the board. It was sad to see him fallin to their level, hence the heroic intervention of our man R!z. I'm surprised you wanna restart/perpetuate Larry's deterioration when he's in recovery Drew. We should be supportin Larry, not pushin him down homey.
    I'm not trying to undo the intervention. However, this is boxingscene and realistically speaking you can't have opinions without defending them. You can't defend opinions on boxingscene without occasionally flaming. Outside of Silencers, I haven't seen many consistent posters who can. I didn't want to see Larry get nickel and dimed by a$&holes.

Comment

as long as one is not flaming, that is acceptable.....

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        No. Larry needs to keep a cool head and continue being one of the decent Mayweather fans.

I have a confession: I like Google It *****, although I think he needs to lay off Larry a bit. I know what it's like to be constantly harassed by someone on here, I had that idiot xfiles stalking me for 10 months straight. It's ****ing irritating. So, Google It, you should chill out a bit. You can make the same points without getting personal with Larry (or anyone).
        Ok I am done messing with larry, he is a good sport. If I have the urge to mess with anyone from now on, I will take it to the thunderdome.
        :PAZ:

Comment

larry and google it ***** should post their pictures

Comment

Working...
          X