Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Adviser Prefers Cotto Next, Not Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• of course pacman's promoters and advisers want pac to fight cotto over mayweather.. this is no disrespect but they know, just like roach and manny know, that mayweather will beat him.. and floyd would probably beat pacman easier than alot of people expect.. its a bad stylistic match up for manny.. the only way manny would even stand some what of a chance is if floyd's skills really deteriorated significantly

Comment

• I don't know why people are saying Cotto is going to be easy for Manny.I think it will be his toughest fight yet.Cotto had problems with Antonio Margirito but we really don't know if his gloves was loaded at that time plus Cotto fought his ass off.If Manny wins and fight Mayweather he is going to lose.Everybody says Mayweather runs but he sticks and move he doesn't sit there like a target and get punished.He takes you out your game and then he box you and make you look bad.If Manny wants a real challenge fight Paul Williams at 147 and see if Manny can throw a 1000+ punches in 12 rounds.NOT

Comment

• hear ye, hear ye!

no guts no glory, reward is boxing immortality for manny.
        history is unfolding before our very eyes.....
        freddie will ask cotto, or mosley, to be at 144lbs.
        another belt at WW will cement manny's ATG status at top 5.

floyd will be shamed eternally if manny beats miguel or shane.
        manny has nothing to lose against the WW's....he will just hear "i told you so"

meantime lil fraud will re-retire after demolishing midget marquez, and re-unretire when another midget call him out...possibly juanma lopez.

hence may-fans are moving heaven and earth for manny-floyd fyt rather than fyt a true WW.......and label pacman ducking their hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
          of course pacman's promoters and advisers want pac to fight cotto over mayweather.. this is no disrespect but they know, just like roach and manny know, that mayweather will beat him.. and floyd would probably beat pacman easier than alot of people expect.. its a bad stylistic match up for manny.. the only way manny would even stand some what of a chance is if floyd's skills really deteriorated significantly
          nice early alibi ..... keep it coming, brah.

Comment

• Originally posted by cush3 View Post
            I don't know why people are saying Cotto is going to be easy for Manny.I think it will be his toughest fight yet.Cotto had problems with Antonio Margirito but we really don't know if his gloves was loaded at that time plus Cotto fought his ass off.If Manny wins and fight Mayweather he is going to lose.Everybody says Mayweather runs but he sticks and move he doesn't sit there like a target and get punished.He takes you out your game and then he box you and make you look bad.If Manny wants a real challenge fight Paul Williams at 147 and see if Manny can throw a 1000+ punches in 12 rounds.NOT
            WOW!! amazing observation..... i almost freaked out!!

Comment

• The adviser does not really know what he is saying... and of course the haters will say that Pacquiao is ducking PBF...what? did Pacquiao even said that he does not want a fight with PBF?

So why fight Cotto? simple... as you all know Cotto is bigger than Pacquiao, and again a lot of people would expect Pacquiao to lose that fight... that is exactly the plan... Pacquiao to lose to Cotto.

Cotto's legacy was stained by Margarito, good thing that there's doubt that maybe Margarito cheated.. so in the eyes of some Cotto fans he is still undefeated.

Pacquiao is more likely to retire come 2010..yes? so Mr. Arum must find another MONEY MAKER under him, if a Cotto win over Manny will create a lot of buzz, and of course fighters would like a fight to the fighter who beat the #1 fighter P4P... and If PBF should win over JMM... a fight between Cotto and Mayweather may occur..ka-ching!!! MONEY-FIGHT!

Just when boxing's pulse is starting to get stronger and stronger, promoters would somehow make a way to kill it again.

But it's too early.. we should enjoy Cotto-Clottey...PBF-JMM for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hotbox2 View Post
                Pacquiao is a manufactured fighter that's why he and his people don't want to fight Mayweather. They pick certain fighters. I'm positive he's taking steroids as well. Believe me Pacquiao will be exposed of the fraud fighter that he is once he steps into the ring with Floyd. Like John David Jackson said, he is afraid to fight black fighters and you will see when they fight.
                Hey Hotbox, Yore mind is gone !

Comment

• Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
                  Pacquiao and his people are afraid of Mayweather.
                  YORE mind is gone too !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by handler000 View Post
                    Im pretty sure SSM will still be the #1 WW.
                    your stupid if you think that

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      No he didn't.......PROOF!

CHECK 3:30
                      I was just playing if you didnt relise, but Roger also said Floyd was the GOAT so i doubt he would fight Cotto, talk is cheap

Comment

Working...
                      X