Pacquiao's Adviser Prefers Cotto Next, Not Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
    Dude. They're so ******.

Is it possible that Manny's team is looking past Cotto?

I personally don't think he has much of a chance against either of them, unless they get Cotto to come under 144.

But to act as if Cotto is the "safe" play? That's suicide.
    Co sign 100% agree........

Comment

• Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
      Cotto is alot stronger and used 2 WW. Pac would prolly build on early lead in a winnable fight as long as he doesn't get KO'd. It's a really smart fight and the more entertaining fight
      Pacquiao has had 3 easy fights in a row, don't you think
      that it is time for him to take on a challenge look good
      against them or not?

Comment

• 1. They are trying to show Floyd that he is not the only big fight out there so he can calm down his asking price.

2. They won't fight Cotto at Cotto's natural weight which is 147 lbs. They want to bring him down. And Cotto would destroy Pacquiao at 147 but at 140-143, who knows? maybe Pacquiao will beat him then. BUT THERE IS NO WAY THAT PACQUIAO WOULD FIGHT COTTO AT 147. IF HE DOES, HE IS A TRUE WARRIOR.

Comment

• U know what i for some reason agree on the cotto fight next!!! I think it will be a great fight and manny will do well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorruel View Post
            i favor Floyd over Mosley, but Floyds ***** ass obviously doesnt favor himself because he will NEVER fight the sugar man
            When are you guys going to understand tha Floyd called SSM TWICE, and SSM ducked Mayweather...now he wants bog money fights and he's calling PBF...anyway I see mayweather fighting Mosley or Cotto...

Comment

• Originally posted by mrosborne View Post
              Isn't the whole idea of 147 to fight at 147?
              147 lbs was a catchweight for dlh/pac to make the fight fair.

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
              Exactly the point.Pac team took oscar at 147 but can't take any other legit welterweights at those pounds? They knew they can beat oscar at that weight.The fight should take place at 147.Manny can make history and cookie another title.Although i see a tough rugged fight.
              wrong. the fight took place at 147 because if pac jumped from 135 to 154, that wouldn't be a fair fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                against them or not?
                pac was a heavy underdog against dlh.

hatton was supposed to last until the 8th round and rough up pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  against them or not?
                  Two of those easy fights are on Mayweather's murderer's row of a resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kbmunro View Post
                    i dont think many peolpe would pick to see cotto vs pac, over mayweather vs pac!

is there a hint of "ducking" by pac-man???
                    Ooooh, you mean "Ducking-weather" - yeah, b/c he ducked all the true WW when he was a WW right?

Comment

• I also think that there is some truth to Freddie Roach viewing slick fighters like Mayweather as a tough match-up for Manny. But the good thing like somebody said earlier in the thread that if Cotto and Pac go at it there would be no excuse for Mr. Boat Buyer to man the hell up and let Shane erase that 0 from his Murderer's Row resume if Dinamita don't get in that ass first like I think he's got a better chance at doin than what a lot of people are givin him. Cotto-Pac is a bull**** fight though when it comes to division clarity.

Comment

Working...
                      X