Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Floyd Should Be Fraud Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who made it big and successful from 106-147 lbs?????????? now your still questioning who the real pound for pound king is? idiots!!!

Comment

• If Pacquiao was in Floyd's weight class, he could have already fought Margarito, Cotto and Mosley. Shame on this fraud Gayweather. What a *****.!

It's funny he fought Baldomir but not Margarito, Cotto and Mosley.

Comment

• I luv the fact that freddie gets to talk alil **** and theres truth to it. Mayweather senior is just down right ridiculous with his mouth already. Mayweather jr and pacman need to get it on soon!!

Comment

• He is just pissed (along with Bob Arum) that Floyd might take apart JMM; Manny's best win and most controversial/disputed fights.

That's the only reason.

Freddie should have thought about that when he slapped Floyd twice with taking the fights with Oscar and Hatton...

Two slaps = a *****-slap back

Floyd's the fraud but look at Freddie's tactics (which I've discussed before).
          Last edited by Benny Leonard; 05-09-2009, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alagad View Post
            It should have been a very good opportunity for him to prove who's really no. 1, but he chose instead to fight a fighter defeated by Champ Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao. This only shows that Floyd isn't really sure if he could beat the Pacman. He claims to be the real Pound 4 Pound King, but he doesn't behave as one. What a fraud!
            Floyd's coming back in July; Manny's not fighting in JULY.

Floyd will get ripped off at the negotiation table so he will take Pac's disputed fights against JMM and try to beat JMM convincingly.

You have to know how the game works. JMM was an easy fight to be made; Pac wasn't.

Would Freddie Love Floyd to sit out a while longer to rust more so the very active, high pressure Pacquiao could get him on his first fight back? ABSOLUTELY. Freddie already hinted at this with saying Floyd's inactivity isn't good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Fiend View Post
              Freddie has the right to say anything he wants. For all the **** Mayweather Sr. talked about him being a joke and such. I would be going to town right now ****ting on the entire Mayweather lineage. LOL.
              YUP; that's why he is also hitting back. He is trying to make Floyd a joke to the public.

Funny thing is, I remember hearing Freddie saying nothing but nice things about Jr. He even said Jr. calls him Mr. Roach when they see each other. That was a while back so I don't know if things changed.
              Although he also called Floyd ****ing boring, so...

The smart thing for Floyd right now is to reverse roles and play the humble good guy and don't reverse back to "MONEY MAY."
              If he wants long term fortune, reverse now.
              Last edited by Benny Leonard; 05-09-2009, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Why? Is it because I avoided all the challenges at 147 but continue to linger around that weight class? How about how I said I'm going to beat the ever living piss out of the smaller Marquez in my fight. Marquez is a little great man, I'm a big great man. That is the difference between us.

Comment

• Originally posted by FraudMayweather View Post
                  Why? Is it because I avoided all the challenges at 147 but continue to linger around that weight class? How about how I said I'm going to beat the ever living piss out of the smaller Marquez in my fight. Marquez is a little great man, I'm a big great man. That is the difference between us.
                  Actually he didn't. He won the title against Baldomir then moved up to face Oscar then moved back down to face Hatton (who called him out and Floyd had unfinished business with him). Then he retired.

Without Oscar, his name isn't as big and his bank wasn't as inflated.

Without Hatton, same thing with Floyd but the other was that people questioned his legacy at 140.

His legacy at 147+ isn't good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    HOLLYWOOD, CALIF. - "So much for truth in advertising. We all know who the No. 1 pound for pound fighter is and his name is Manny Pacquiao. They can call Mayweather-Marquez "No. 1" but it smells like No. 2,” said three-time BWAA Trainer of the Year World-Famous Freddie Roach, who handles Manny Pacquiao. [details]
                    floyd has every reason to take this fight now. pac and freddie have both trash talked him and this is the biggest money fight out there for floyd.

no doubt this fight happens in december of this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                      Actually he didn't. He won the title against Baldomir then moved up to face Oscar then moved back down to face Hatton (who called him out and Floyd had unfinished business with him). Then he retired.
                      Nope, his last 5 fights were all at high weight classes. Oh no, one was at 154!!! Big deal, he still had 4 out of 5 at 147 pounds. And 154 is not smaller then 147. So he has been lingering around that weight class, as I said

Comment

Working...
                      X