No announcement yet.

If Mayweather KO's or destroys Marquez at 144

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post

If he goes in there and just does enough to win...he should go back into retirement because it means he doesn't want to fight.

exactly the fight fans wants on this fight.. PBF win should be explosive. or else, his chips will just go down when bargaining on the PAC fight.
    Last edited by yeks; 05-07-2009, 05:22 AM.

Comment

i'm just not sold on this fight, marquez has no business fighting that high in weight. i know no one is putting a gun to his head, but you can't say that this is an even fight. anyone could argue about the resume of marquez and this and that, but thats the fluff of this whole deal if you ask me. that is what adds credibility to this contest.

i'm going to watch the fight, ****, might even buy a ticket and or ppv, who knows, most likely i will scalp a ticket, but the fact of the matter is, im watching it under protest, this isnt a fight that determines anything, resumes doesn't matter at this point, if it was a more equal tale of the tape, then maybe, but, whatever, people are going to have their opinions about it being ok, or good, or this and that in floyds favor, i just think they suck, haha jk, just not my views.

like i said, resume is the the sleight of hand in this fight, remember that.

i would love nothing more than to see the underdog marquez win this fight, and i think he can if he fights the perfect fight beyond what everyones can imagine, but i think he can do it, it's just going to be the toughest thing ever in his career. it's more improbable, not impossible.

Comment

IMO Mayweather KOs marquez only because he has
        forced JMM to fight at a weight where he will have
        too much advantage.

Shame on you Floyd

Comment

Well i think its clear Marquez doesn't belong at 144.

I do feel though even if it as at a lower weight class Mayweather would win thats of course that Mayweather wouldn't end up weight drained.

Comment

Working...
          X