Marquez isn't good at 144 most likely then
    31.91%
    Floyd is just that good
    31.91%
    Floyd hand-picking his fights and the weight
    36.17%

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
    What do you say?
    People need to understand, regardless of weight, Mayweather's style is too Anti-JMM

I'm still gonna give Mayweather credit

Comment

i cant see a KO...

but PBF will pot-shot JMM to death to get a UD...

Comment

No credit for Mayweather Jr. I would give credit to Marquez. You figure it out.

Comment

he SHOULD destroy him. he's the bigger guy.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
            People need to understand, regardless of weight, Mayweather's style is too Anti-JMM

I'm still gonna give Mayweather credit
            140 would have been a better catchweight, because doesn't Mayweather normally come in at 147-148 fight night. So even though the catchweight is at 144, he'll probably be around 147-148 fight night. While Marquez, its his first time even being at 144 and I'm sure he might have a hard time putting weight on or putting too much weight on for the fact that he is like 36-37 years old and his body won't work as it once did when he was younger.

Comment

Floyd from 130-140 back in the day would have beaten him anyway so it makes no difference. If anything, we are not sure how good this version is.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
                140 would have been a better catchweight, because doesn't Mayweather normally come in at 147-148 fight night. So even though the catchweight is at 144, he'll probably be around 147-148 fight night. While Marquez, its his first time even being at 144 and I'm sure he might have a hard time putting weight on or putting too much weight on for the fact that he is like 36-37 years old and his body won't work as it once did when he was younger.
                You are WRONG. JMM isn't established at 140 either, regardless, this was a fight Mayweather wasn't gonna get any credit for.

Still, I'll give Mayweather credit and call it a good win.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                  Floyd from 130-140 back in the day would have beaten him anyway so it makes no difference. If anything, we are not sure how good this version is.
                  That is lame talk, you never seen him in the ring against someone like Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                    Exactly, Just what I've been saying.

Comment

Working...
                    X