• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
      He said he took someTHING. Not "some", LOL

Oh, and that "THING" was Hatton's punch resistance.

Pacquiao beat Mayweather's leftovers he already destroyed. Deal with it *******! :

Doesn't change the fact that your thread title is misleading. Quote it right you piece of ****.

And you expect to win any votes with that kind of lame explanation? God, I seriously wouldn't even flinch if I saw you get killed right in front of me. Other than a slight grin.

Comment

Forgive Hector.

Comment

of course his chin wasnt the same, but pacboy was connecting too clean with his powers......it would have only delayed the inevitable.....the only thing hatton couldve done is follow mayweather srs instructions, which is what i believed from hattons prefight talking, but he does not have the mental discipline to not brawl.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Forgive Hector.
            Hi Jinky!

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
              of course his chin wasnt the same, but pacboy was connecting too clean with his powers......it would have only delayed the inevitable.....the only thing hatton couldve done is follow mayweather srs instructions, which is what i believed from hattons prefight talking, but he does not have the mental discipline to not brawl.....
              Exactly!

He has a glass chin after his destruction by Mayweather Jr.

No defense, no head movement, hands down to his chest, head exposed.

Not listening to Floyd Sr. at all.

Disaster!

A fighter like Hatton, who takes a punch to give a punch, without his chin is just a train wreck waiting to happen. Congrats to Roach for jumping on this opportunity after Hatton lost his chin from his destruction by Mayweather, as proven in the Lazcano fight which Roach studied.

Comment

Hatton wasn't the same but it doesn't change the fact that Pacquiao killed him in 2 rounds.

Pacquiao has already demolished amazing fighters in lower weight classes, you can't rip on him for killing a decent version of Hatton.

Comment

FREDDIE ROACH DOES IT AGAIN.

First it was Oscar de la Hoya, Roach made him come down in weight after he looked like **** against Forbes at 150, getting his face busted up with combination's by a feather fisted puncher. Something that never happened to Oscar in his entire career. Some even said Forbes broke some bone in his face... Roach said the weight loss from 167lb to 150 made him lose his punch resistance.

I guess you shouldn't fix it if it ain't broke, as they say. So he chose LEFTOVERS once again. We were all fooled when Hatton beat Paulie, once you get your ass almost KO'd by Lazcano, there's no going back to being an elite, no matter how much people hoped he would. Mayweather clearly took everything out of Hatton, including his punch resistance when he hit him at will with power shots for 10 rounds before the KO. We didn't want to believe Roach was targeting yet another washed up fighter, especially after the DLH farce, but you can't deny what Roach is saying.

Out of his own mouth at 1:35 folks...

There you have it folks. This "Prime Hatton" was just smoke and mirrors. I told you all it was a "Battle of the Leftovers" exhibition match-up. Only I didn't realize Hatton was THAT washed up. Pac sure proved me wrong on that one. LOL
                  All of this, yet you were very adamant about Hatton beating Pacquiao. Why all of a sudden all of this? You seem like a person in real life who can't accept humility.

Comment

FREDDIE ROACH DOES IT AGAIN.

First it was Oscar de la Hoya, Roach made him come down in weight after he looked like **** against Forbes at 150, getting his face busted up with combination's by a feather fisted puncher. Something that never happened to Oscar in his entire career. Some even said Forbes broke some bone in his face... Roach said the weight loss from 167lb to 150 made him lose his punch resistance.

I guess you shouldn't fix it if it ain't broke, as they say. So he chose LEFTOVERS once again. We were all fooled when Hatton beat Paulie, once you get your ass almost KO'd by Lazcano, there's no going back to being an elite, no matter how much people hoped he would. Mayweather clearly took everything out of Hatton, including his punch resistance when he hit him at will with power shots for 10 rounds before the KO. We didn't want to believe Roach was targeting yet another washed up fighter, especially after the DLH farce, but you can't deny what Roach is saying.

Out of his own mouth at 1:35 folks...

There you have it folks. This "Prime Hatton" was just smoke and mirrors. I told you all it was a "Battle of the Leftovers" exhibition match-up. Only I didn't realize Hatton was THAT washed up. Pac sure proved me wrong on that one. LOL

I said that yesterday but i was call a nutthugger and a fool.

Comment

Pacman=instant retirement for opponents

Comment

Working...
                      X