No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "Mayweather ruined Hatton, he was never the same again" VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
    All of this, yet you were very adamant about Hatton beating Pacquiao. Why all of a sudden all of this? You seem like a person in real life who can't accept humility.
    I didn't believe Roach when he said Hatton has nothing left after he was destroyed by Mayweather Jr., but he sure proved me wrong.

I thought even a washed up Hatton could possibly beat Pacquiao with the right gameplan, just like the washed up Morales beat his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
      I said that yesterday but i was call a nutthugger and a fool.

The truth always comes out in the end.

Comment

It's good that others are seeing through Roach's BS!

Comment

After Mayweather dominates Marquez, I think Roach will have Pac fight him a 3rd time finally.

That's what Roach likes, for Mayweather to soften them up for Pac. Works every time!

Comment

Truth!

Comment

ruined - deflowered: deprived of virginity; "This dirty old man deflowered several young girls in the village"

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
                ruined - deflowered: deprived of virginity; "This dirty old man deflowered several young girls in the village"

He took his 0 and he took his soul!

Comment

Hatton was on the slide before Mayweather fought him. Urango,Collazo, then Mayweather.

Comment

Maestro continues to write a revisionist history. First, he claims Hatton is not shot prior to the fight. After the fight, he ***** downs (the opposite of manning up) by deleting the comments made on that thread. Then he cherry picks Roach's comments only when it's convenient in order to discredit Pacquiao's performance. I'm not saying that Roach's intuition about Hatton didn't play a role in making the fight happen, but all I'm saying is STAY CONSISTENT and take your L like a man when you're wrong.

Your opinions are more fickle than a woman's brain during that time of the month.

If you're going to argue, support your claims with solid facts and evidence. I don't care what your claim is, JUST BACK IT THE **** UP.

I don't know if I should give you rhetoric textbook or a bag of Kotex.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                      Hatton was on the slide before Mayweather fought him. Urango,Collazo, then Mayweather.

On the slide before Floyd, and had nothing left after!

Comment

Working...
                      X