No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "Mayweather ruined Hatton, he was never the same again" VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strugler View Post
    LOL....at the threadmaker..............jeeez..........Did PAC ruined JMM?
    Did he? Any quotes saying he did?

Because Roach sure thinks Mayweather ruined Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
      another excuse....

wish you would've said this instead of saying how hatton is goirn to destroy the little man

read again you stupid ****

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
        Did he? Any quotes saying he did?

Because Roach sure thinks Mayweather ruined Hatton.

LMAO....really now..is this the true maestro though?.............am not really sure if one was better than the other?..........

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
          Pacquiao beat barrera 5 years before that. You are a F U C K I N G idiot.
          true, but you know that pacquiao STILL took credit for the second one right? fuking idiot dig up some articles biatch

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
            read again you stupid ****
            You just called yourself a stupid ****, LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
              FREDDIE ROACH DOES IT AGAIN.

First it was Oscar de la Hoya, Roach made him come down in weight after he looked like **** against Forbes at 150, getting his face busted up with combination's by a feather fisted puncher. Something that never happened to Oscar in his entire career. Some even said Forbes broke some bone in his face... Roach said the weight loss from 167lb to 150 made him lose his punch resistance.

I guess you shouldn't fix it if it ain't broke, as they say. So he chose LEFTOVERS once again. We were all fooled when Hatton beat Paulie, once you get your ass almost KO'd by Lazcano, there's no going back to being an elite, no matter how much people hoped he would. Mayweather clearly took everything out of Hatton, including his punch resistance when he hit him at will with power shots for 10 rounds before the KO. We didn't want to believe Roach was targeting yet another washed up fighter, especially after the DLH farce, but you can't deny what Roach is saying.

Out of his own mouth at 1:35 folks...

There you have it folks. This "Prime Hatton" was just smoke and mirrors. I told you all it was a "Battle of the Leftovers" exhibition match-up. Only I didn't realize Hatton was THAT washed up. Pac sure proved me wrong on that one. LOL
              good work my dude .......some people HATE the truth but it is what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                good work my dude .......some people HATE the truth but it is what it is!
                Thanks my man!

Just spreading the truth! Pac is a great fighter, but I want to see him fight someone who hasn't already been ruined by another fighter. Maybe he'll fight Floyd next... nah, WTF am I thinking, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Galahad View Post
                  This Maestro guy is Korean.
                  Koreans aren't even boxing fans. They like badminton

Comment

"The Mayweather fight took something out of him...."

From Roach's mouth. Wow.

I wonder how the Tiny Pinoys feel about this.

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
                      "The Mayweather fight took something out of him...."

From Roach's mouth. Wow.

I wonder how the Tiny Pinoys feel about this.
                      That something is most likely his punch resistance!

Almost getting KO'd by Lazcano, getting bruised and swollen by Paulie from 3 jabs, and finally, getting KO'd by Pac in 2 after getting dazed from the first punch he landed.

Damn, Mayweather took Hatton's most critical tool for his style. Hatton is a "take a punch to give a punch" kind of brawler. If he can't take a punch, he has nothing at all.

That's why Floyd Mayweather Jr. said in a radio interview a couple months ago...

"I took everything out of Hatton, he has NOTHING left" because without his chin, he truly has nothing!

Pacquiao should mail a portion of his purse to Mayweather Jr. to thank him, LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X