Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pacquiao taking a gamble in training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He beat Malignaggi like he was his daddy, way worse than Cotto, just Cottos punches had a bit more pop and his face looked like pizza man.

Comment

The best way to train is to think Hatton will wrestle because thats his best chance. Hatton trying to box would be horrible for him. It would be like when Gatti tried to box Floyd. If this is a "ggod" fight with lots of action it favors Pac. Hatton needs to wrestle and rough him up or its a pretty easy fight for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by -X- View Post
        He beat Malignaggi like he was his daddy, way worse than Cotto, just Cottos punches had a bit more pop and his face looked like pizza man.
        Where are you pulling this **** from?

I love how the second half makes the bolded look stupid, btw. Nice touch.

Comment

Hatton is gonna wrestle thats just his nature but i dont think its gonna be like Tsyzu where all he did was tie him up and batter him, sure were gonna see that but were also gonna see some boxing mixed in with it, it will be a different Hatton that will make for a very exciting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            There is no "excuses", I stated several facts, that's all.

Cotto did more damage to Malignaggi than Hatton did. That was a drained Cotto, too.

In my opinion, the Cotto fight took a lot out of Paulie Malignaggi. A hell of a lot. This version of Paulie was not like the one who faced Cotto. For starters, he was one-handed for the Hatton fight. He had no offense whatsoever. Secondly, Cotto softened him up. Third, Cotto was at 140 -- a bad weight for him. You can see from these few little facts Hatton had a few advantages.
            alot more excuses there. Cotto was drained, Cotto ruined Paulie, Paulie wasn't fighting the same way, blah blah..the point is this: between the two common opponents that Hatton and Cotto have faced that I am aware of, both have disposed of them in a comparatively dominating manner. And it can be argued that Hatton did it in more impressive fashion for both since like I said 1. he stopped Paulie and Cotto didn't, he brutally KO'd and crumpled Mausa with ONE power shot leaping left hook and Cotto could only get a TKO.
            Either way the point is their power is comparable (cotto holds a slightly higher KO percentage, both are in the 70% somewhere) and both of them would knock Manny Pacquiao out as you will see later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Man In Black View Post

uhhh Hatton stopped him and Cotto didnt

Comment

Some people thought Malignaggi won more rounds than Cotto and Hatton shut him out and stopped him wtf are you talking about??

Comment

FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by MagicManBoxing View Post
                    uhhh Hatton stopped him and Cotto didnt
                    Exactly.....sure Cotto landed harder punches but Hatton outlanded Malignaggi much more than Cotto did come on

Comment

Pac just has to move and punch. Don't dare try to stand flat footed and trade wit Hatton. Mix in movement wit his combinations and bust Hatton up gradually.

Comment

Working...
                      X