No announcement yet.

penalosa is a step backwards for juanma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ianblake View Post
    109-119, 108-120, 109-119 all 3 to Ponce de Leon a non boxer lol que chiva ... this is going to be easy for Juanma
    It's easy to tell you haven't seen a single minute of that fight.

If you think this is peanuts for Juanma, you're dead wrong. Penalosa will sneak in some punches of his own though he will still lose.

Comment

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
      yes.... i said it....... when juanma whoops penalos's ass on saterday, i wont be surprised at all. In fact, i expect ths fight to go no longer than 3. can someone plz explain to me why they thought this was a step foward for juanma?
      Totally agreed with u but obviously they think that Penalosas expirience and power(if he carries it up) can stop the young lion.So plz someone tell us??

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
        It's easy to tell you haven't seen a single minute of that fight.

If you think this is peanuts for Juanma, you're dead wrong. Penalosa will sneak in some punches of his own though he will still lose.

nop that will be a waist of my time, we are going to send Penalosa back to 118 anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ianblake View Post
          nop that will be a waist of my time, we are going to send Penalosa back to 118 anyway
          What an idiot

Comment

definitely not.

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
              brave enough to back your words up? my 10K that it won't be over by 3...
              okay may question to you is: wtf would i take a bet, that i could lose by one round, and no point is proven? it wont make a difference if he ko's him in 4 instead of 3, but id be losing out. **** that..... and on top of that, i said i dont expect it to go past 3, i never said that it wouldn't.

Comment

Penalosa brings a name, which is sumthin that'll help Lopez in his rise to higher star status. He's expected to win, but I still say it's a credible victory for him.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Penalosa brings a name, which is sumthin that'll help Lopez in his rise to higher star status. He's expected to win, but I still say it's a credible victory for him.
                  is a win against penalosa something that will change the way you feel about juanma?

Comment

thats a dumb bet.... sorry its really not worth it

Why is it a dumb bet? You said it yourself that the fight won't go past 3 rounds. If you can't backed up your ****, don't say it...

Comment

is a win against penalosa something that will change the way you feel about juanma?

I already like him and see star potential in him. No, beatin Penalosa don't automatically make him the the gr8est **** since sliced bread. But it certainly don't hurt his cause either homey.

Comment

Working...
                      X