penalosa is a step backwards for juanma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
    ok, but in all fairness, jmm called out floyd
    So did Cotto, Mosley, Williams, and Margarito(before the wraps).

Comment

ok, but in all fairness, jmm called out floyd
      so now u agree? anyway, i agree with u that juanma-penalosa is a step backward for juanma...

i hope once this is over & if he wins, he calls out caballero... thats the challenge for him...

peace man...

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Again, Ill bet You that Caballero, doesnt past 5 ronds against Juanma.

Caballeros defense is horrendus, he gets hit easily and flush, i guarantee you he wont take more than 3 Flush punches from Juanma!!!!!!!!!

Juanma Might lose someday, but t wont be against a guy like caballero!!!!!!!!!!!
        I will wait for you to build up your points so that I can take all of them.

Unless JuanMa runs away to another division.

You know we'll have a huge bet should that fight happen.

I like JuanMa. I just think he is going into hell if he tries to bomb out EL Pelenchin.

We will make a big ole bet.

And if it happens in PR, I will go there to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I will wait for you to build up your points so that I can take all of them.

Unless JuanMa runs away to another division.

You know we'll have a huge bet should that fight happen.

I like JuanMa. I just think he is going into hell if he tries to bomb out EL Pelenchin.

We will make a big ole bet.

And if it happens in PR, I will go there to watch it.
          Thats a deal then.

Pelechin is just not skill enough to hang with Juanma in all fairnes, he is a Bigger taller version of Ponce De leon!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by ianblake View Post
            109-119, 108-120, 109-119 all 3 to Ponce de Leon a non boxer lol que chiva ... this is going to be easy for Juanma
            did you watch that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by PoetryInMotion View Post
              So did Cotto, Mosley, Williams, and Margarito(before the wraps).
              shane turned floyd down, so floyd returned the favor, cotto never called out floyd, and there is no before the wraps, u meant to say before we knew about the wraps

Comment

shane turned floyd down, so floyd returned the favor, cotto never called out floyd, and there is no before the wraps, u meant to say before we knew about the wraps
                How about Williams. And yeah before we knew about the wraps, Marg. still called him out(as did JMM) but Floyd didn't want that fight. My point is that dont make it seem like Floyd is fighting JMM because JMM called him out and Floyd dont back down from noone. Alot of fighters called him out, it's just that he didn't have a complete size advantage over those other fighters.

Comment

I was looking at your sig thinking crazy ass Chico got knocked down five times and he's going crazy at his corner people for stopping the fight.

Chico was nuts man. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by PoetryInMotion View Post
                    How about Williams. And yeah before we knew about the wraps, Marg. still called him out(as did JMM) but Floyd didn't want that fight. My point is that dont make it seem like Floyd is fighting JMM because JMM called him out and Floyd dont back down from noone. Alot of fighters called him out, it's just that he didn't have a complete size advantage over those other fighters.
                    margarito has a complete size advantage over virtually all his opponents. he also doeasnt back down from neone..... whats your point?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      I was looking at your sig thinking crazy ass Chico got knocked down five times and he's going crazy at his corner people for stopping the fight.

Chico was nuts man. RIP.
                      Yup, he was never in a boring fight. He could beat fighters on heart alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X