No announcement yet.

penalosa is a step backwards for juanma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penalosa is a step backwards for juanma

yes.... i said it....... when juanma whoops penalos's ass on saterday, i wont be surprised at all. In fact, i expect ths fight to go no longer than 3. can someone plz explain to me why they thought this was a step foward for juanma?

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
    yes.... i said it....... when juanma whoops penalos's ass on saterday, i wont be surprised at all. In fact, i expect ths fight to go no longer than 3. can someone plz explain to me why they thought this was a step foward for juanma?
    Its really not a step forward, Penelosa actually has the skills to win, but he is too small, Gonzalez was moving Gerry across the ring when he landed shots, JuanMa is just too big.

Comment

You ar a Moron, is a step forworad, first because, Penalosa is durable and he wont be able to KHTFO in 1 round. So juanma can get more rounds, and Penalosa is skllfull enough to atleast make it competitive for the first 3 rounds.

And Juanma was aiming for vazuqez and marquez, but Izzy is injure and Marquez dont want to fight him.

Again why you dont explain, Why is a step backwards,, when penalosa is the best opponent he have faced, on paper?

Comment

its like PBF fighting JMM...

Comment

Because if Penalosa last 3 then it is a step foward. Who has Juanma fought beside Ponce? No one.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              You ar a Moron, is a step forworad, first because, Penalosa is durable and he wont be able to KHTFO in 1 round. So juanma can get more rounds, and Penalosa is skllfull enough to atleast make it competitive for the first 3 rounds.

And Juanma was aiming for vazuqez and marquez, but Izzy is injure and Marquez dont want to fight him.

Again why you dont explain, Why is a step backwards,, when penalosa is the best opponent he have faced, on paper?
              penalosa is small, slow, square, and loses imo one of his biggest advantages in being a southpaw, because juanma is southpaw as well. And, penalosa is old..... im not trying to discredit juanma, because i like him alot as a fighter. I'm just saying that i wont at all be surprised when juanma destroys this guy, and it wont make him anymore of a star than he already is

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              its like PBF fighting JMM...
              is this a comeback fight for juanma? dont worry, ill wait for your bull**** response

Originally posted by PoetryInMotion View Post
              Because if Penalosa last 3 then it is a step foward. Who has Juanma fought beside Ponce? No one.
              thats my point. he should move foward after that first big win. This win will be worth less than the win against ponce de leon

Comment

penalosa is small, slow, square, and loses imo one of his biggest advantages in being a southpaw, because juanma is southpaw as well. And, penalosa is old..... im not trying to discredit juanma, because i like him alot as a fighter. I'm just saying that i wont at all be surprised when juanma destroys this guy, and it wont make him anymore of a star than he already is
                I kind of agree, with what you said. But Penalosa was the best available. he was looking for Vazquez or Marquez, but vazquez is injure and arquez dont want to fight him.

After Penalosa, he will go for Caballero, or he will move to 126, for a belt, because at 122, theres nothing else to do!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

is this a comeback fight for juanma? dont worry, ill wait for your bull**** response

why be vulgar? spare the vulgarities so we can hav a better discussion...

remove the comeback aspect of it & u will have essentially the same odds that JMM faces against PBF...

Comment

JuanMa is just getting some practice in before Celestino Caballero puts him in a coma....

WAR PANAMA

(can't u tell this is the fight i want )

Comment

Working...
                    X