No announcement yet.

penalosa is a step backwards for juanma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
    margarito has a complete size advantage over virtually all his opponents. he also doeasnt back down from neone..... whats your point?
    My point is that Floyd is fighting JMM because he has a size advantage and feels its a safe fight, not because JMM called him out.

Comment

Originally posted by PoetryInMotion View Post
      Yup, he was never in a boring fight. He could beat fighters on heart alone.
      floyd beat dat ass.....

Comment

My point is that Floyd is fighting JMM because he has a size advantage and feels its a safe fight, not because JMM called him out.
        being the num2 p4p fighter has nothing to do with it? okay....... if you say so..

Comment

floyd beat dat ass.....
          I never said he was undefeated did I? I said he was never in a boring fight. Can't say the same about Floyd. I get the feeling your a 15 year old.

Comment

I never said he was undefeated did I? I said he was never in a boring fight. Can't say the same about Floyd. I get the feeling your a 15 year old.
            16.... i get the feeling ur mexican.......

Comment

Yes, and I get the feeling that you misintrepeted my post. I think Floyd would spank Margarito. Marg was just one of the examples I used of fighters who called out Floyd.

Comment

Yes, and I get the feeling that you misintrepeted my post. I think Floyd would spank Margarito. Marg was just one of the examples I used of fighters who called out Floyd.
                look, the facts are that by beating jmm, floyd knocks off his ring rust, and if he ko's him, hes back to num 1 p4p. this is the best fight to make the most money. Remembe, shane wants the money. i it ridiculous to say that this could be setting up a future fight btwn mosley and mayweather? think about it.

Comment

look, the facts are that by beating jmm, floyd knocks off his ring rust, and if he ko's him, hes back to num 1 p4p. this is the best fight to make the most money. Remembe, shane wants the money. i it ridiculous to say that this could be setting up a future fight btwn mosley and mayweather? think about it.
                  you sound like Hatton.

Comment

Man, I wouldn't wanna be 16. 21 would be cool again, but 16...nah.

Comment

yes.... i said it....... when juanma whoops penalos's ass on saterday, i wont be surprised at all. In fact, i expect ths fight to go no longer than 3. can someone plz explain to me why they thought this was a step foward for juanma?
                      brave enough to back your words up? my 10K that it won't be over by 3...

Comment

Working...
                      X