Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Pacman looks too fast and too strong in sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jching View Post
    Well none of those guys fight like Hatton and again looked like the kind of guys Pac thrives upon. He's looking quick as usual, but he looks like he's just gonna fight the same way he always does and that will not work against Hatton.
    and hatton's sparring partners fight like manny right?don't think so..ofcourse he's gonna fight the same,he's been knocking people out and down for past decade or so with his style.when was he not effective besides his loss to erik which was later avenged by 2 ko's.hatton is no erik,mab or jmm!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
      I'll give you 20 buck (paypal) if you guys meet up and you beat his ass and record that ****. I'm in cali so I cant do it myself.
      lmfao 20 bucks is this all your mommy gives you for allowance now a days?

as for nyc"bigdog" i'm in yonkers right now at my girls place so i'm sure as hell not driving over to the slum that is east new york for a drink

but I have nothing against pinoys, my ex was filipino and her brother was one of my old best friends is a marine in iraq now, it's that 12 year old ***** racist pacmanGay that has a problem with white people

Comment

• Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
        the hell you referring to?
        naaaaaaahhhhhh................youre like Margarito with the wraps....'bro"...LOL.......

Whose greater Pac or Klit?simple question

Comment

• Originally posted by nycbigdogI View Post
          Oh Ill be there for sure...But this ***** ass wont
          what the **** are you on about? You invite me to a bar for a 'drink' then call me a ***** ass as if you're calling me out to fight. please son, if you wanted that just meet me at Gleasons gym and I'll be happy to knock your block off that's 77 front street in DUMBO

Comment

• Originally posted by strugler View Post
            naaaaaaahhhhhh................youre like Margarito with the wraps....'bro"...LOL.......

Whose greater Pac or Klit?simple question
            sorry I don't know what "klit" is

Comment

• Originally posted by MexicanBoxing1 View Post
              He had always look that fast and strong, but with intelligence, he can be outbox. Timing is the key against pacman, Morales did it, marquez did it and it was just as strong and fast as today
              do you think hatton can box like those guys,erik or jmm?

Comment

lmfao 20 bucks is this all your mommy gives you for allowance now a days?

as for nyc"bigdog" i'm in yonkers right now at my girls place so i'm sure as hell not driving over to the slum that is east new york for a drink

but I have nothing against pinoys, my ex was filipino and her brother was one of my old best friends is a marine in iraq now, it's that 12 year old ***** racist pacmanGay that has a problem with white people
                BLAH BLAH BLAH,.........

Another ***git excuse.,..... You gonna type like a ***** and tell me sob stories of how your mothers brothers nephew's best friend's neighbor was Pinoy or you gonna put your ass where your mouth is at???? I gave you the address so ****ing prove to me and the whole site you real....

Your a ***** ***git.... Now go play doom 3 while I go get something to drink and herrass some honies...

Comment

sorry I don't know what "klit" is
                  Stop ducking the question, Wladimir and Vitali.

Comment

• as much as i respect hatton i dont think hes got a chanc,he might do well for the first 3 or 4 rounds but mannys speed and accuracy is eventually gonna get to him..then hes gonna do what he does best go forward and brawl..which is what manny wants thats when the real damage is gonna be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycbigdogI View Post
                      BLAH BLAH BLAH,.........

Another ***git excuse.,..... You gonna type like a ***** and tell me sob stories of how your mothers brothers nephew's best friend's neighbor was Pinoy or you gonna put your ass where your mouth is at???? I gave you the address so ****ing prove to me and the whole site you real....

Your a ***** ***git.... Now go play doom 3 while I go get something to drink and herrass some honies...
                      I'm not sure what you're exactly getting at. You invited me to a bar and said you will buy me a drink and when I decline you said I'm a *****? LOL... how am I a ***** for declining a drink, it's not like you challenged me to fight or something. Why would I want to go drink with you? You're a ****** as far as I can see and if you're IMPLYING you want to fight me then you're going about it in a really ***** way because that's not what you said originally. Now if that IS what you are implying I already gave you the address of my gym, private message me to let me know when you will be available to come by so I can own you if you feel the need to get beat up otherwise sit the **** back and stop making your effeminate gestures.

Comment

Working...
                      X