Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Pacman looks too fast and too strong in sparring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    You serious, Dean? I didn't see him tossing Floyd around at all.
    Well I don;t mean tossing around in a literal sense. I mean he actually had Floyd there with a very panicked look on his face. He was not landing much of anything on Floyd, but he was making Floyd uncomfortable and exerting his will on him. Floyd gave away a couple of those rounds because he was thinking pure defense and getting swarmed.

Manny does not have Floyd's defense and Hatton will be landing early against him, but it will be going both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by strugler View Post
      Stop ducking the question, Wladimir and Vitali.
      there are two Klitschkos, only an illiterate ****** like yourself would ask a question like "who is better manny or klit?" how am I supposed to infer from your ******ed 2nd grade level question which Klitschko you're referring to?
      But if you are referring to both, then the answer is: Both Klitschkos are greater than Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
        I'm not sure what you're exactly getting at. You invited me to a bar and said you will buy me a drink and when I decline you said I'm a *****? LOL... how am I a ***** for declining a drink, it's not like you challenged me to fight or something. Why would I want to go drink with you? You're a ****** as far as I can see and if you're IMPLYING you want to fight me then you're going about it in a really ***** way because that's not what you said originally. Now if that IS what you are implying I already gave you the address of my gym, private message me to let me know when you will be available to come by so I can own you if you feel the need to get beat up otherwise sit the **** back and stop making your effeminate gestures.

LOL...gym??? What we gonna spaaaaaaaaaaaaaar now????lol

You really think I invited you like I was looking for an internet friend??????BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Please, you a ****ing ****...

I proved it and everyone knows it...

Comment

there are two Klitschkos, only an illiterate ****** like yourself would ask a question like "who is better manny or klit?" how am I supposed to infer from your ******ed 2nd grade level question which Klitschko you're referring to?
          But if you are referring to both, then the answer is: Both Klitschkos are greater than Manny.
          Ha ha ha so it takes two to beat PAC in ATG..............i was reffering to them both as an individuals...........genius.............Pac v.s. KLIT 1(wladimir) and Pac v.s. KLI2(Vitali) in ATG?in your opinion?..............please stop weaseling your way out of the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycbigdogI View Post
            LOL...gym??? What we gonna spaaaaaaaaaaaaaar now????lol

You really think I invited you like I was looking for an internet friend??????BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Please, you a ****ing ****...

I proved it and everyone knows it...
            you proved what you little *****? That you're going to be at some bar? You ****in effeminate **** you said to come meet you for a drink and your submissive womanly ass was going to buy me a drink. What kind of punk ass ***** **** is that you dumb ****?
            You know how long I can go to prison for leaving your scrawny ass in the street for dead when my fists are registered weapons? Unless you REALLY pissed me off I wouldn't be risking that, but since you're too much of a ***** ***** coward to even properly call me out but instead invite me to "a drink" I guess we'll never find out. Like I said, if you REALLY wanna get beat up hit me up and I'll meet you at the gym, if you're really rowdy then you can start something out front or around back and I can leave you in a pool of your own blood on the sidewalk, until then remain the ***** ***** you are.

Comment

you proved what you little *****? That you're going to be at some bar? You ****in effeminate **** you said to come meet you for a drink and your submissive womanly ass was going to buy me a drink. What kind of punk ass ***** **** is that you dumb ****?
              You know how long I can go to prison for leaving your scrawny ass in the street for dead when my fists are registered weapons? Unless you REALLY pissed me off I wouldn't be risking that, but since you're too much of a ***** ***** coward to even properly call me out but instead invite me to "a drink" I guess we'll never find out. Like I said, if you REALLY wanna get beat up hit me up and I'll meet you at the gym, if you're really rowdy then you can start something out front or around back and I can leave you in a pool of your own blood on the sidewalk, until then remain the ***** ***** you are.

'i'll go to prison'

'my fists are registered weapons' (that one was funny)

'i'll leave you in a pool of blood'

but yet he wont meet up....you ARE a ****ing *****

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

My fists are registered weapons.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

Please,,,, you literally killing me....lol

Anyway, these are all words, *****.... Stop your internet gangsterism and meet me at 1`am at the address I gave you.... If not your a *****...

****ing 16 pages of you talking maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ****... Stop ****ing writing already and prove it.... Otherwise you aint fooling noone you commie ***git...

Comment

• Originally posted by jching View Post
                  Whatever. Doesn't change the fact that his speed and power is only effective against one type of fighter. Why do you think he has only fought Mexicans? They all fight the same way.

Oh and hitting like a heavyweight?? That's gotta be the biggest load of s**t I've ever heard. Why didn't he KO David Diaz till the 9th round after beating him all night. Why didn't he KO ODLH at all after the one sided beating of a dehydrated old man? Why did Marquez get up after being knocked down 4 times and nearly win both fights?
                  only fought mexicans,....only?...you make sound more like brit fighters are way better than them.those top mexicans(jmm,mab,em) are in elite level,ricky is 2 levels below.

Comment

• will be a great fight,especially with roach thinking it will be over in 3 rounds and manny not looking for a knockout rofl

Comment

• Originally posted by nycbigdogI View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

My fists are registered weapons.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

Please,,,, you literally killing me....lol

Anyway, these are all words, *****.... Stop your internet gangsterism and meet me at 1`am at the address I gave you.... If not your a *****...

****ing 16 pages of you talking maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ****... Stop ****ing writing already and prove it.... Otherwise you aint fooling noone you commie ***git...
                      lol at you kids. Neither of you little ****s are boxers huh? Never boxed before in your lives? You dumbasses DO know that an amateur/pro boxer's fists are considered deadly weapons and if a boxer beats up a normal "civilian" in the street he can be charged with heavy felonies and sent to prison for using their fists. Please tell me you little teenage keyboard warrior virgins know that because it's one of the most common known facts about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X