• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 15 Pacquiao Latest Pics Hatton Will Get KTFO by a BODYSHOT

BAAAAM!!!

Here's More
    http://www.pound4pound.com/FightRepo...iaoWorkout.htm

No need for a body shot, if Manny lands that on Hatton's chin...Hatton's legs will buckle, but he needs to make sure he doesn't eat a hook or it might be lights out for Manny o.o

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
      i remember u starting a thread stating MP would lose? have u changed ur mind?

Comment

April 9th:

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Pac will KO Hatton with body shots.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
          i remember u starting a thread stating MP would lose? have u changed ur mind?
          nope that thread is a jinx thread. wooops. nope that thread is real. that punch wont have effect on hatton.

hatton will ktfo pacquiao

Comment

It looks like Manny's arm isn't attached to his body in that picture.

Comment

BAM!!!!

Comment

Check out the machine-gun combo at 2:10 and watch the bag at 2:26: you can see the impact from the other side of the bag!

Pac is gonna punch a hole through Hatton's abdomen on May 2... you're gonna see Ricky's entrails in the ring

Comment

i cant wait to see hatton crack some ribs may 2nd...see pac all daze and confused slumped in the corner with lampley saying "ricky hatton has just knocked out the best fighter in the world"

Comment

Pac ain't stoppin him on a body blow.

Comment

Working...
                    X