No announcement yet.

April 15 Pacquiao Latest Pics Hatton Will Get KTFO by a BODYSHOT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
    nope that thread is a jinx thread. wooops. nope that thread is real. that punch wont have effect on hatton.

hatton will ktfo pacquiao
    and yet u have pacman as ur avatar...
    i see where ur going..good denial..

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
      haha shut up man. Its a babys bag, he punches like a girl, hatton will destroy him

i know a soft bag from a heavy bag, its obvious.. heavy bags don't fly up in the air when you hit them..

you facking idiot. that bag is meant to be punched with speed and snap. there is a MUCH heavier bag right next to that one which even heavyweights have a hard time moving.

I don't need to explain anything to a dumbass though. You just don't know what you are talking about.

Comment

Pac does look strong as hell...I'll be rooting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
          you facking idiot. that bag is meant to be punched with speed and snap. there is a MUCH heavier bag right next to that one which even heavyweights have a hard time moving.

I don't need to explain anything to a dumbass though. You just don't know what you are talking about.
          agreed, ignorance is strong with this one.

Comment

I think body blows will be very significant in this fight, especially when you consider the work rate that both of these men fight at. Whoever slows down first will lose the fight.

Both men have shown vulnerability to the body in past fights. Pacquiao was stopped on a body shot in his second loss, though that was largely due to troubles making 112. Hatton was hurt by Juan Urango by a right hook to the body that seemed to cause discomfort.

I think the difference in this fight will be that Pacquiao has more options. Hatton's defense is his offense, whereas Pacquiao can move, take a walk around the block and kill time with his jab. I don't expect to see Pacquiao run by any stretch though, I expect him to fight a smart, aggressive fight and put Hatton on the defensive.

One thing I have noticed about Hatton is that even though he is aggressive, he doesn't like to get hit. The way he reacted in the Malignaggi, Collazo and Lazcano fights when he got hit shows that those things can affect him. Of course he didn't get hit much in the Malignaggi fight but when he did, he felt it.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
              manny does have a underrated right hand
              So I keep telling people who say "duh... he only has a straight left, he's limited!"

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
              haha shut up man. Its a babys bag, he punches like a girl, hatton will destroy him

i know a soft bag from a heavy bag, its obvious.. heavy bags don't fly up in the air when you hit them..
              Have you ever hit that particular bag? No. Jay has. So STFU.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
                I think body blows will be very significant in this fight, especially when you consider the work rate that both of these men fight at. Whoever slows down first will lose the fight.
                Both men have shown vulnerability to the body in past fights. Pacquiao was stopped on a body shot in his second loss, though that was largely due to troubles making 112. Hatton was hurt by Juan Urango by a right hook to the body that seemed to cause discomfort.

I think the difference in this fight will be that Pacquiao has more options. Hatton's defense is his offense, whereas Pacquiao can move, take a walk around the block and kill time with his jab. I don't expect to see Pacquiao run by any stretch though, I expect him to fight a smart, aggressive fight and put Hatton on the defensive.
                One thing I have noticed about Hatton is that even though he is aggressive, he doesn't like to get hit. The way he reacted in the Malignaggi, Collazo and Lazcano fights when he got hit shows that those things can affect him. Of course he didn't get hit much in the Malignaggi fight but when he did, he felt it.
                thats EXACTLY how I see it......the fight is Pac's to win but if he slows down before Ricky its a wrap......but like you said....I expect Pac to be smart but at the same time a beast.......Death By A 1000 Left Hands II co-starring Ricky Hatton.....part 1 is out on DVD co-starring the PPV great Oscar DLH....be sure to catch the sequel on May 2.......

Comment

Is that Michael Moorer?

Comment

Working...
                  X