Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 15 Pacquiao Latest Pics Hatton Will Get KTFO by a BODYSHOT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still say that Pac has one of the best if not thee best body that Ive ever seen in boxing. He's built like a bullet. He's even from head to toe and is a chisled rock while also looking extremely lean. He just looks powerful & fast, like the perfect weapon. Thats why he's been able to move up so easily. His body is one of a kind

Comment

I know it's just a badly timed picture, but Pac looks very pregnant.

Comment

thats a soft punchbag..... they are the ones 5 year olds use, give hatton that bag and it will be blown across the room

Comment

Comment

Here is mike alvarado, the guy who packed his bag after getting beaten many times.

Comment

Rodela eating the right glove and about to get a left to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                Rodela eating the right glove and about to get a left to the body.

now i know those gloves aren't 16oz

Comment

manny does have a underrated right hand....i think he will have to use this in the fight.....because hatton has one of the best left hooks to the body and the head...pac cant afford to get caught off balance.

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
                    thats a soft punchbag..... they are the ones 5 year olds use, give hatton that bag and it will be blown across the room

you ignorant bastard. that bag is not made for power punching but for working on speed, timing, technique and snap.

I've hit that bag many times and you have no idea how hard it is to hit it like Pacman is hitting it. That bag only sounds like that when you hit it perfect like Pacman. Otherwise the bag just gets pushed with minimal sound.

you ignorant fool, that bag is easier to hit it like you described. its much harder to hit it like Pacman is htiting.

you fuking loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
                      you ignorant bastard. that bag is not made for power punching but for working on speed, timing, technique and snap.

I've hit that bag many times and you have no idea how hard it is to hit it like Pacman is hitting it. That bag only sounds like that when you hit it perfect like Pacman. Otherwise the bag just gets pushed with minimal sound.

you ignorant fool, that bag is easier to hit it like you described. its much harder to hit it like Pacman is htiting.

you fuking loser.
                      haha shut up man. Its a babys bag, he punches like a girl, hatton will destroy him

i know a soft bag from a heavy bag, its obvious.. heavy bags don't fly up in the air when you hit them..

Comment

Working...
                      X