No announcement yet.

April 15 Pacquiao Latest Pics Hatton Will Get KTFO by a BODYSHOT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
    you ignorant bastard. that bag is not made for power punching but for working on speed, timing, technique and snap.

I've hit that bag many times and you have no idea how hard it is to hit it like Pacman is hitting it. That bag only sounds like that when you hit it perfect like Pacman. Otherwise the bag just gets pushed with minimal sound.

you ignorant fool, that bag is easier to hit it like you described. its much harder to hit it like Pacman is htiting.

you fuking loser.
    OWNED

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
      manny does have a underrated right hand....i think he will have to use this in the fight.....because hatton has one of the best left hooks to the body and the head...pac cant afford to get caught off balance.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
        OWNED
        owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

you own yourself every time you come on here with that pic

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          yeppers...both guys imo have deadly uppercuts

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
            you ignorant bastard. that bag is not made for power punching but for working on speed, timing, technique and snap.

I've hit that bag many times and you have no idea how hard it is to hit it like Pacman is hitting it. That bag only sounds like that when you hit it perfect like Pacman. Otherwise the bag just gets pushed with minimal sound.

you ignorant fool, that bag is easier to hit it like you described. its much harder to hit it like Pacman is htiting.

you fuking loser.
            Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
            owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

you own yourself every time you come on here with that pic
            im not aware, where is your pic, i will spark you out cold get it? you jealous brah?
            Last edited by bbos; 04-17-2009, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Jesus Christ this site has some pricks on it.

I dont want to see ANY fighter get taken out on a stretcher.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Pac ain't stoppin him.
                Fixed.

I love it how almost everyone is thinking Pacquiao is this unbeatable fighter lol.

He has fought only Mexicans, who all have the same style of fighting, have all been smaller than him/slower than him/weaker than him/older than him.

He beats an average fighter in David Diaz and a dehydrated ODLH and now he's unbeatable????????

Those guys fought the same way every single one of Pacquiao's opponents have fought. It took 9 rounds of a complete beating to knockdown David Diaz at 135. A dehydrated ODLH took a savage beating and didn't get knocked out or even close to being knocked out at 147.

So now he's gonna KO Hatton, who is bigger than Manny and any of his opponents so far and who has only been KO'd once in the 10th round of a terrible performance at 147?????

Some of you are acting like Hatton is gonna be this walking punching bag like Pacquiao's other opponents. Hatton is a completely different kettle of fish. He will be the one controlling this fight and he will be the one to KTFO Manny. He is not Mexican. He will not stand off and let Pac do his thing.

Hatton by KO round 4.
                Last edited by - JCHING -; 04-17-2009, 05:31 AM.

Comment

I like both Pac and Hatton but the pac bummers are getting a bit annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
                    I like both Pac and Hatton but the pac bummers are getting a bit annoying.
                    Tom Jones is a favorite singer in the Philippines you know. Sex Bomb Sex Bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      Tom Jones is a favorite singer in the Philippines you know. Sex Bomb Sex Bomb.
                      Engelbert Humperdinck>>Tom Jones

Comment

Working...
                      X