No announcement yet.

“Pacquiao is the best in the world P4P probably of all time," - Mark Wahlberg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    I must have missed responding to this 7 months ago. Glad it got bumped.

Tell me my friend.....what makes me a Pac hater? Also tell me how Pacs resume, even if he beats Mayweather, stacks up to SRR, Armstrong, Greb, Langford, Pep, Charles, Walker, etc.? I think very highly of Manny. I just can't give hime unjust props because I actually know some boxing history.
    How old are you??? If you are older than me...Maybe I believe you. There's a reason why I'm nailing all these predictions about Pac. I've lived from the Ali to SRL Days & the tyson days. I might missed some of the 90s action but youtube & the internet fills me up. I also incorporate science of force, gravity, physics, & biology to my Sweetscience. I can't be accurate by luck alone. I have spent a lot of time studying Pac fighting science. PaC'S ONE OF THE BEST IN hISTORY!! I'm serious about it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
      JAB, you're vicious.

I just like giving the nuthuggers of any fighter a little dose of reality. Some of these guys, whether they root for Pac, Floyd, Wlad, Cotto etc. are just plain ridiculous. They make claims with a clue as how to back them up. when they get called on it.....all of a sudden you're a hater. Lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        He’s the best in the world pound for pound probably of all time," Wahlberg

http://teampilipinas.info/2009/04/te...h-pacmans.html

When I was still the #1 Pac fan at ESB, I made a Claim that at the end of Pac's Career I would rate him as the Top 3 P4P of all time. I said this just after he annihillate Morales on their 3rd fight. Right back then I already said that Pac will fight PBF, Hatton & all the big names around his weight class. Never thought at first that he'll fight DLH but when Merchant suggested it, I truly believe that it's possible too.

Now that Pac's done with one of the Dream fights in DLH & 3 more weeks to finished off Hatton. It seems that my Crazy Claim about 3 years ago si now almost complete. With PBF fight in the future almost on the Radar, It's not ridiculous to claim that Pac really has the chance to be with the SRR & Armstrong on the top ATG ratings.
        Well actually it is. When Manny loses to Floyd, we will have the pleasure of seeing you slimy, seedy little *******s slither off this board, out of your basements and back onto the streets of whatever god forsaken city you inhabit.

Comment

I just like giving the nuthuggers of any fighter a little dose of reality. Some of these guys, whether they root for Pac, Floyd, Wlad, Cotto etc. are just plain ridiculous. They make claims with a clue as how to back them up. when they get called on it.....all of a sudden you're a hater. Lol!!
          Don't worry man, I know where you're coming from.

I'm still laughing about how you told Haymon to bet $100 that you could name five fighters in the IBHOF that were less deserving than Hamed.

Comment

Who gives an F what he says? I think people need to chill before they start being such nuthuggers. Henry Armstrong won 3 divisons when there was only 8, and he was robbed for his 4th division in a controversial decision. Most importantly, he held all 3 belts at the same time.

Comment

How old are you??? If you are older than me...Maybe I believe you. There's a reason why I'm nailing all these predictions about Pac. I've lived from the Ali to SRL Days & the tyson days. I might missed some of the 90s action but youtube & the internet fills me up. I also incorporate science of force, gravity, physics, & biology to my Sweetscience. I can't be accurate by luck alone. I have spent a lot of time studying Pac fighting science. PaC'S ONE OF THE BEST IN hISTORY!! I'm serious about it!!!

Pac is a great fighter, I've never said he wasn't. But you have labeled me a hater because I've said (and this is a fact) that his resume doesn't stack up to the the greatest fighters ever. Its not an insult to Manny, only the truth. You can incorporate anything you want, the bottom line is.......it will always be about who you beat that gets you ranked all time.

And for the record, I'm 40. age has nothing to do with historical knowledge though my man. I know mere puppies on here who have a better grasp of boxing history than some boxing historians I have actually seen published.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                Don't worry man, I know where you're coming from.

I'm still laughing about how you told Haymon to bet $100 that you could name five fighters in the IBHOF that were less deserving than Hamed.

Lol, that was pretty funny. He wanted no part of that bet and put me on ignore shortly after.

Comment

Pac is a great fighter, I've never said he wasn't. But you have labeled me a hater because I've said (and this is a fact) that his resume doesn't stack up to the the greatest fighters ever. Its not an insult to Manny, only the truth. You can incorporate anything you want, the bottom line is.......it will always be about who you beat that gets you ranked all time.

And for the record, I'm 40. age has nothing to do with historical knowledge though my man. I know mere puppies on here who have a better grasp of boxing history than some boxing historians I have actually seen published.
                  Ok you're not a hater!!! happy now??? I'm still older than you so you listen to me!!!

Now I'm not worried at all where Manny will be rated ATG. Emannuel Stewart already have him with the Armstrong & Alis, Bert Sugar have him at least no less than top 20, My assumption from 3-4 years ago is accurate as it can be. I predicted he'll Plow the 130-140 division, I said he will beat hatton, DLH, Diaz & JMM before you guys believed the fight could happen. And now Pac's just added Cotto!!! There's only one left for Pac!!! And I hope Floyd won't chicken out!!!
                  Last edited by Pacdbest; 11-20-2009, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Ok you're not a hater!!! happy now??? I'm still older than you so you listen to me!!!

Well, thank you for that. My parents always taught me to respect my elders so long as they also gave me the proper respect. I think you and I can wipe the slate clean and start fresh. Cool?

Comment

Working...
                    X