Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Pacquiao is the best in the world P4P probably of all time," - Mark Wahlberg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Pacquiao is the best in the world P4P probably of all time," - Mark Wahlberg

He’s the best in the world pound for pound probably of all time," Wahlberg

http://teampilipinas.info/2009/04/te...h-pacmans.html

When I was still the #1 Pac fan at ESB, I made a Claim that at the end of Pac's Career I would rate him as the Top 3 P4P of all time. I said this just after he annihillate Morales on their 3rd fight. Right back then I already said that Pac will fight PBF, Hatton & all the big names around his weight class. Never thought at first that he'll fight DLH but when Merchant suggested it, I truly believe that it's possible too.

Now that Pac's done with one of the Dream fights in DLH & 3 more weeks to finished off Hatton. It seems that my Crazy Claim about 3 years ago si now almost complete. With PBF fight in the future almost on the Radar, It's not ridiculous to claim that Pac really has the chance to be with the SRR & Armstrong on the top ATG ratings.

Wahlberg must be on the pipe.

Comment

marky mark is smoking some good ****

Comment

Mark named his dog after Pac.

Comment

Come on Marky. Stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
            marky mark is smoking some good ****
            Smoking Pac's c*ck more like..

Comment

he should stop talking ****, and make a good movie once in a f**king while!

Comment

Eventhough he is a friend of Pac's and is clearly giving him head, he isnt that far off.

If Pac were to beat Hatton and then PBF he would be a top 10 ATG, no question.

Comment

Originally posted by jching View Post
                  Smoking Pac's c*ck more like..

why am i not surprised you're in here crying

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                    Eventhough he is a friend of Pac's and is clearly giving him head, he isnt that far off.

If Pac were to beat Hatton and then PBF he would be a top 10 ATG, no question.
                    LMAO f***ing hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                    X