Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Pacquiao is the best in the world P4P probably of all time," - Mark Wahlberg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his words carry no weight in this profession!!.....but I liked his last movie tho'

Comment

Maybe after pacquiao retire after 1 more fight he could be at top 3 ATG.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          He’s the best in the world pound for pound probably of all time," Wahlberg

http://teampilipinas.info/2009/04/te...h-pacmans.html

When I was still the #1 Pac fan at ESB, I made a Claim that at the end of Pac's Career I would rate him as the Top 3 P4P of all time. I said this just after he annihillate Morales on their 3rd fight. Right back then I already said that Pac will fight PBF, Hatton & all the big names around his weight class. Never thought at first that he'll fight DLH but when Merchant suggested it, I truly believe that it's possible too.

Now that Pac's done with one of the Dream fights in DLH & 3 more weeks to finished off Hatton. It seems that my Crazy Claim about 3 years ago si now almost complete. With PBF fight in the future almost on the Radar, It's not ridiculous to claim that Pac really has the chance to be with the SRR & Armstrong on the top ATG ratings.
          @ these celebs

holy **** did you see that damn **** Jeremy Piven on 24/7

wow

Comment

Wahlberg is just showing that he knows nada about boxing.

Comment

Let's bump this again!!!

Pac already added Hatton on the list of his KO Victim. And now Cotto will be next. Any more Doubts haters???
              Cotto's now added to Pac's HOFamer victim's lists!!! Next will be Floyd!!! Now boxing experts were putting Pac on the discussion of the Greatest of all time!!!

I told you so!!!!

Comment

A white man from South Boston shortchanged Floyd, SRR, and Ali? What a surprise.

Comment

whalberg pride of ireland

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Maybe. But even with those names his resume wouldn't be top 5 worthy, let alone number 1. I love Pac, but there were fighters who have accomplished more under far more difficult circumstances.
                    Maybe from a Pachater like you. But those people who has high Praise on Pac are High Profile personality in Boxing & entertainment. Who does vote for these HOF rankings? It's not you nor it's me but those guys in the High department of boxing. Namely former HOF boxers, Boxing historians, Boxing Media experts & executives. And we know they have all high praise for Pac. Larry merchant even compared Pac's run of 2008 to Armstrong.

By next month, Pac would accomplish a feat that no other boxer alive or dead would have accomplished. He would be the 1st ever 4 weight class lineal Champ.
                    I must have missed responding to this 7 months ago. Glad it got bumped.

Tell me my friend.....what makes me a Pac hater? Also tell me how Pacs resume, even if he beats Mayweather, stacks up to SRR, Armstrong, Greb, Langford, Pep, Charles, Walker, etc.? I think very highly of Manny. I just can't give hime unjust props because I actually know some boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      I must have missed responding to this 7 months ago. Glad it got bumped.

Tell me my friend.....what makes me a Pac hater? Also tell me how Pacs resume, even if he beats Mayweather, stacks up to SRR, Armstrong, Greb, Langford, Pep, Charles, Walker, etc.? I think very highly of Manny. I just can't give hime unjust props because I actually know some boxing history.
                      JAB, you're vicious.

Comment

Working...
                      X