No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola weighs in at 255, Mccline 271

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Lol at Flawless giving ZERO credit to Calzaghe for beating Hopkins, but full credit to Byrd, who might not have won a single round (like the judges gave him) in that fight.
    I always gave Calzaghe credit got beating Hopkins even the decision is controversial. It's Calzaghe's best win

Why not give credit to a LHW who took 11 rounds of punishment against a Super HW and was willingly to fight round 12 unlike Peter

Comment

• Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
      I always gave Calzaghe credit got beating Hopkins even the decision is controversial. It's Calzaghe's best win

Why not give credit to a LHW who took 11 rounds of punishment against a Super HW and was willingly to fight round 12 unlike Peter
      So Chris Byrd is a LHW now? Even though he never weighed under 200 after his 3rd fight as a pro? And I know you didn't see the fight, but it was only 9 rounds. The Calzaghe win wasn't controversial, even the biased judge that scored it for Hopkins had it a draw save for the "knockdown." (which looked more like a pushdown bumrush to me.)

Comment

• And the Winner is.... THE PIE FACTORY

Comment

• Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
          Well can McCline expose him?
          [I]Hell no. When was the last time McCline won a big fight?Travis Walker put Arreolo on his butt which pretty much means either Klitschko would crush him. If McCline does expose Arreola then that's not good news for Chris and his career. When Arreola beats a legit top 10 fighter than you can brag about him. He has not faced anybody even remotely close to that in his career. /I]
          Last edited by joseph5620; 04-11-2009, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X