Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola weighs in at 255, Mccline 271

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arreolo is turning into bowe without even winning the titles!

Comment

McCline should win this based on fighting better competition. Arreola is slower than molasses but if he connects early, then he might have a shot at pulling this off. If McCline doesnt use his height nad allows Arreola to get inside , i can see a war of attrition type battle.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
        arreolo is turning into bowe without even winning the titles!
        LOL True, not only no titles, but without an opponent to really test him. I wanted to see how the fight would have turned had Walker not run outta gas in Chris's previous fight. The speed and combinations were definetly bothering Arreola. All that weight on him is slowing him down. At least bowe could still fight with speed after piggin out at McDonalds.

Comment

The nipples going down

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
            It's a pound over what he weighed against Walker (254). Not much but he wasn't exactly in great shape in that fight either.
            The fight went a few rounds how would you know how in shape he was???

Seriously i hear all this stuff about his weight but i would like you to please show me one instance where it has even affected his performance.

It's not like he's Joe Hipp!

Comment

Originally posted by Boogie Nights View Post
              LOL True, not only no titles, but without an opponent to really test him. I wanted to see how the fight would have turned had Walker not run outta gas in Chris's previous fight. The speed and combinations were definetly bothering Arreola. All that weight on him is slowing him down. At least bowe could still fight with speed after piggin out at McDonalds.
              It's funny how the guy who was all muscle and looked like an "Athlete" was the one who ran out of gas when Chris is supposed to be the guy who's out of shape LOL!!

Comment

come on man carrying all that fat in the ring isnt good for his frame he should be fighting between 225-230

Comment

Chris Arreola is a fat ass, but I think he is mentally stronger then Mccline. Mccline knocked down Sam Peter like 2 times in their fight and he was such a mental midget he couldn't get peter out of their or out point peter. I'm thinking it doesn't matter if Chris Arreola is in shape or not for this fight, he also seems to over come his fat ass self by mentally being stronger then his opponents thus far.

Comment

Arreola is the mexican Samuel Peter

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                      come on man carrying all that fat in the ring isnt good for his frame he should be fighting between 225-230
                      Is he not undefeated? He keeps knocking these so called better conditioned athletes.

So whats the problem?

Comment

Working...
                      X