Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola weighs in at 255, Mccline 271

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawson would make Williams look like a clubfighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
      Might as well clean up and unify the heavyweight division while he is at it.

I would favour Williams to beat Dawson and Hopkins now

Comment

• McCline has not looked muscular since his steroid source got busted a few years ago. He use to look like Mr. Universe.
        Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
        Yeah, to be fair McCline isn't looking to be in great shape either. Usually he is muscular but now he seems a bit out of shape.

Arreola will probably win but I'm not sure how far he can go if he lets himself go like that. These are professional athletes we are talking about after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd R View Post
          McCline has not looked muscular since his steroid source got busted a few years ago. He use to look like Mr. Universe.
          I've heard about it.

He looked much better against Peter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boogie Nights View Post
            yeah but the problem here is that Chambers' weight does not effect how he fights or his speed, the weight on Arreola effects his speed and how he fights big time. I criticised Eddie in the past 2, i feel he could be even better getting down lower and watching what he eats. Eddie doesnt need to be at 225 for what he does. He's there to outbox you and not impose himself on the opponent, totally different of what Chris tries to do. Eddie can do the job even better while looking slimmer. Much like Chris Byrd did.

The other problem is that Eddie Chambers is a fat man who's been fighting good fighters. Chris Arreola is just a fat man who's been fighting fighters, one of those limited fighters for couple of rounds at least showed that Chris' weight is a concern.

You keep telling me it affects how he fights but I want an actual example of when it did that?

And being compared to Chris Byrd isn't the greatest thing in the world since that guys biggest wins were Tua and past his prime Holyfield. He was a good HW but loing to Ibiachie and Wlad didn't make him look any better than calvin Brock in my eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              You keep telling me it affects how he fights but I want an actual example of when it did that?

And being compared to Chris Byrd isn't the greatest thing in the world since that guys biggest wins were Tua and past his prime Holyfield. He was a good HW but loing to Ibiachie and Wlad didn't make him look any better than calvin Brock in my eyes.
              Byrd beat Vitali K

Comment

• Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
                Byrd beat Vitali K

Due to an injury that Vitali caused himself! Vitali was winning everysecond of that fight till he hurt his left hand.

Last edited by pistol whip; 04-10-2009, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Due to an injury that Vitali caused himself! Vitali was winning everysecond of that fight till he hurt his shoulder.
                  And does it change the fact that Byrd won the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
                    And does it change the fact that Byrd won the fight
                    No I'm not disputing that at all I'm just saying that Vitali beat himself not Chris Byrd.

Comment

No I'm not disputing that at all I'm just saying that Vitali beat himself not Chris Byrd.
                      Lol at Flawless giving ZERO credit to Calzaghe for beating Hopkins, but full credit to Byrd, who might not have won a single round (like the judges gave him) in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X