Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would every notable WW have beaten DLH the night he fought Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strugler View Post
    Damn benny, im really starting to think you're a hater.
    Not a fan of Freddie on certain things, although; I will continue to give him credit for his honesty in interviews regarding certain things. Just putting things into perspective.
    Oscar was dead that night before walked into that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by aether View Post
      great. another DLH is crap cause pac ko'd him thread. i couldn't care less if anyone "COULD HAVE" beaten de lahoya that night. cause nobody ever did that to DLH. not B-hop, not Trinidad, not Floyd...

Because they all fought a healthy Oscar maybe

Comment

What makes you think they do because a former flyweight did it with such ease therefore everyone could?.................

Comment

great. another DLH is crap cause pac ko'd him thread. i couldn't care less if anyone "COULD HAVE" beaten de lahoya that night. cause nobody ever did that to DLH. not B-hop, not Trinidad, not Floyd...
          Nobody did what Larry Holmes did to Ali either but knowledgeable people know why.

Jones Jr, Chris Byrd, and others Freddie Roach mentioned as to why it became so easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
            Not a fan of Freddie on certain things, although; I will continue to give him credit for his honesty in interviews regarding certain things. Just putting things into perspective.
            Oscar was dead that night before walked into that ring.
            This isnt freddies fault or even a thread about him. What abouts Nacho's, angelo dundee's and Oscar's unproffesionalism or flatout lies? you hatin on freddie too much while turning a blind eye on Oscar the bully that quit.

Comment

That's not what I'm saying at all. And I'm not saying Pacman wasn't impressive, because he was. But when you look at DLH that night, he did absolutely nothing. Missing horribly, barely getting off, completely drained half way through the fight. He wasn't even competitive.

Comment

not just anyone can fight like pacquiao. thats what some of you forget!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
                  Because they all fought a healthy Oscar maybe
                  Or Pac performed much better than anyone expected thus it musnt be true.somethings definitely wrong to be able to dominate oscar the way he did.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                    That's not what I'm saying at all. And I'm not saying Pacman wasn't impressive, because he was. But when you look at DLH that night, he did absolutely nothing. Missing horribly, barely getting off, completely drained half way through the fight. He wasn't even competitive.
                    Watch round 1 and 2 and tell me he didnt throw any jabs or tried to catch pac. like what i said nobody taught a former flyweight can ever do that thus somethings definitely wrong right?

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                      The way De La Hoya looked against Pacman, I think just about any notable welterweight would've beaten him. Not trying to take anything away from Pacman, but DLH looked pathetic that night. I say Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, Berto, Clottey, Williams, and maybe a few more would've also beat Oscar that night.

What do you think?
                      Its arguable, I mean, he looked fried, terrible performance, nothing like the guy floyd fought at 154 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X