Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would every notable WW have beaten DLH the night he fought Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would every notable WW have beaten DLH the night he fought Pacman?

The way De La Hoya looked against Pacman, I think just about any notable welterweight would've beaten him. Not trying to take anything away from Pacman, but DLH looked pathetic that night. I say Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, Berto, Clottey, Williams, and maybe a few more would've also beat Oscar that night.

What do you think?

Judah that got KO'd by Kostya at 140 would have beaten Oscar that night

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
      That's funny. I almost added Judah to the list above but I wasn't sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
        I would definitely think so. He looked like he hadn't been eating for weeks. Add that to the fact the guy has been on the decline for a few years and quite a few fighter would have beaten him that night....and from here on in. He should just call it quits before someone comes in and knocks him the hell out.

Comment

Freddie Roach would have beaten Oscar.
          Last edited by Benny Leonard; 03-30-2009, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Nope.Mayorga at 147 wouldnt beat oscar that night, some might beat delahoya that night but thats just speculations...One thing i assure you though not all notable welterweights would have made delahpya quit or beat him faster than round 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
              Freddie Roach could have beaten Oscar.
              Damn benny, im really starting to think you're a hater.

Comment

I think Juan Urango would have got him that night and even the other beltholders at 140, much less elite Welterweights.

It was one shot at time; he was the walking wounded.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                  I would definitely think so. He looked like he hadn't been eating for weeks. Add that to the fact the guy has been on the decline for a few years and quite a few fighter would have beaten him that night....and from here on in. He should just call it quits before someone comes in and knocks him the hell out.
                  I don't ever really remember De La Hoya beating "on ***** street" other than the fishnets.

Comment

great. another DLH is crap cause pac ko'd him thread. i couldn't care less if anyone "COULD HAVE" beaten de lahoya that night. cause nobody ever did that to DLH. not B-hop, not Trinidad, not Floyd...

Comment

Working...
                    X