Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im good with the decision

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
      I've been seeing a lot of home town decisions lately.
      Most Americans like to point the finger at Germany saying that they rob people blind. I'm beginning to wonder if we are any better.
      Yessssss sirrrrrr!

Comment

I think a draw is fair considering the fact that Juarez was hurting John throughout the fight. John out worked Juarez by throwing more punches & stayed busier but Rocky still showed he was the stronger fighter and John was the better skilled. Both put on a great fight and did well. If Juarez would have let his hands go a lil more on the inside then he could have got John out of there early.

Comment

I think Chris John is trying to get blackballed that way JMM doesn't have to fight him. HBO probably wants John to fight Juarez again and like Kellerman asked Juarez, Rafa Marquez, Vazquez. I want to see John JMM at 130. It isn't gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by venomk1 View Post
            lol are you nuts? john won the first 2 rounds clear as day!! woteva you do pls dont become a judge lol
            Nah......I don't agree. Juarez won the first 2 & John started getting in his zone in round 3 and Juarez definitely started hurting John in the late rounds. Harold Lederman's card was waaaaay off.

Comment

Chris John won that fight fair and square. He controlled more rounds and out boxed Rocky. Rocky did come back in the end, in rounds 11 and 12 but that was NO WAY enough. To have all three judges rule it a Draw is ludicrous and blatantly obvious of mischief.

This is my first time even seeing Chris John fight. He fought bravely and executed, despite coming all the way from Indonesia into Rocky's hometown. Give this man his proper due. Impressive showing.

As great as the fight was, the ending ruins it. Atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                ......moments before the official announcement.....

A Fuckin' Draw!?!?
                I agree, I had it 115-113 john.close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
                  I've been seeing a lot of home town decisions lately.
                  Most Americans like to point the finger at Germany saying that they rob people blind. I'm beginning to wonder if we are any better.
                  The difference is John got a draw and goes home with his title. If this fight were in Germany and Juarez was a German fighter, he would have gotten a split decision and then stayed in Germany and defended it, like, 15 times against crappy opposition.
                  I only hope John doesn't use this as an excuse not to travel and fight good fights because he's a talented champion

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    I agree, I had it 115-113 john.close fight
                    Same here and that was being generous for Rocky. John should've won that fight, no doubt. That **** was fucked up.

Comment

Pissed I missed it. Sounds like Rocky blew his shot again, but went down fightin.

Comment

Working...
                      X