No announcement yet.

Chris John, Rock Juarez Battle To a Disputed Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    If Jaurez punches were not having any effect, why did John look so terrible in the last 2 rounds (I though Jaureaz won the first 2 round and 3 of the last 4, finding another round for him would not be that hard).
    lol are you nuts? john won the first 2 rounds clear as day!! woteva you do pls dont become a judge lol

Comment

can I have a link for this fight plaeasE?

Comment

Originally posted by ragingvic View Post
        There was a lot of close rounds, I dont think it was a robbery.
        I think everyone will respectfully disagree. I don't think there were any more than 3 close rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
          and you have proof this is a condition Rocky has?
          Im not saying he has a condition, everyones tissue is different some people get cut more or less then others.

Comment

This was BS. No wonder people dont want to come, to the USA. I mean, waht the **** was that?
            How many bad decisions we have had this year. At this rate, we will have a new record on robberies in 6 months!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              If Jaurez punches were not having any effect, why did John look so terrible in the last 2 rounds (I though Jaureaz won the first 2 round and 3 of the last 4, finding another round for him would not be that hard).
              completley agree, first 2 rounds and 3 of the last 5 were not hard to give to juarez. All you need is one more close one to give to him. Its hard to score fights when you got the annoucers talking about how a robberyy is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
                Cant stand Ploddy Juarez..... He robbed Raheem, got lucky against Barrios, and now gets a **** draw.
                everyone has their opinoin i like Juarez personally b/c he has heart and determination, all that aside, i had him losing the fight by UD by 2 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  If Rocky's punches were so much harder, why was John's face clear and Rocky went through a car wreck
                  Exactly.

and why the **** are all of you bitching? John is still the ****ing champion.

Comment

Originally posted by caredbl84 View Post
                    i gave juarez the first 2 rounds to, i thought he landede more and a lot of johns punches in the first half of the fight were short or blocked imo

Comment

Originally posted by caredbl84 View Post
                      check in 2 hours on the video section.

Comment

Working...
                      X