Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume at 175. RJJ or Michalczewski?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
    This thread is discussing each fighter's resume at 175. Not who is the better fighter P4P.

DM isn't Mexican.
    I think electrode (bad barracuda) is talking about Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      My question is this:

At lightheavyweight who has the better resume: Roy Jones Jr. or Dariusz Michalczewski?

Consider the following facts:

Records in alphabet worldtitle titlefights:

RJJ: 14-5 with 9 KO's. 3 losses inside the distance.

DM: 24-2 with 21 KO's. 1 loss inside the distance.

Years champion:

RJJ: 7 (Aug. 1997-May 2004)
      DM: 9 (Sep. 1994-Oct. 2003)

I think Roys resume is slightly better, with Roy being the more talented fighter. To bad these two couldn't have worked something out, they were the two top dogs in the diovision fopr years.

Comment

If theres one thing im sure of its at roys best he toyed and beat all his challenges with ease without gettin hit much at all!

you cant say the same for DM. Tho they were the only challenge eachother had for the longest time and neither really pushed for it which bugged the fcuk out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          I think Roys resume is slightly better, with Roy being the more talented fighter. To bad these two couldn't have worked something out, they were the two top dogs in the diovision fopr years.
          Yeah. A damn shame those 2 didnt fight. If they did I'm sure we would have had a recognized and known lineal champion today.

Comment

Working...
          X