No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito, Trainer Suspended Over Hand Wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
    the question is......which fight means more to cotto?

he already beat mosley. he LOST to margarito.

they haven't found ****......they're suspending him "pending outcome of the investigation." for "public safety" they said....LOL

this **** is absolutely rediculous if u ask me. i'm sure there's not a laundry list of things you can wrap your hands with......so either this substance is illegal or not. how long does it take?

u get DNA test results faster than this.......SMH

what are you talking about, they wouldnt suspend him for no reason, cuase he can sue, i'm pretty sure what they are doing is talking about how long, how much and if he used this in other fights, they are smarter then that

Comment

• Originally posted by streetthrowback View Post
      what are you talking about, they wouldnt suspend him for no reason, cuase he can sue, i'm pretty sure what they are doing is talking about how long, how much and if he used this in other fights, they are smarter then that
      Yeah that's absolutely right, there's no way in hell that they suspend him unless what they've uncovered so far provides them "reasonable" cause. They're pretty damned sure, there's something wrong here.

Comment

• Why is the investigation taking too long? Do they need C.S.I.'s to confirm what the Plaster-like substance really is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Puntoyhauf View Post
          Why is the investigation taking too long? Do they need C.S.I.'s to confirm what the Plaster-like substance really is?
          i was thinking maybe they are looking at margo's other fights to see, cause the father of the kid who was beating buy the guy who cheated along time ago, he said after the cotto and margo fight that gloves don't do that, so maybe they look into that, having professionals look over that fight and maybe the other fights as well, like the johnson and cintron fights????

Comment

• On feb 10 they will be giving the verdict. Take it easy. They are not trying to judge him on emotions only they are getting everything in order. If it wasnt serious they wouldnt have sent the info to the justice dept of cali.

Comment

Why is the investigation taking too long? Do they need C.S.I.'s to confirm what the Plaster-like substance really is?
              they are thinking that the longer it takes the more time people will have to forget about the incident

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                they are thinking that the longer it takes the more time people will have to forget about the incident
                Well they're thinking wrong, this kind of incident isn't easy to forget, or maybe I'm wrong?
                but the Tyson earbiting incident will absolutely stay in my head for sure.

Comment

• I'm almost positive that they've found something that's going to jeopardize both Capetillo and Margarito's career. What we've been hearing so far from the media is just the beginnings of what can be an ugly end or a big sidetrack for Margarito's career.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    I'm almost positive that they've found something that's going to jeopardize both Capetillo and Margarito's career. What we've been hearing so far from the media is just the beginnings of what can be an ugly end or a big sidetrack for Margarito's career.
                    i agree

Comment

Well they're thinking wrong, this kind of incident isn't easy to forget, or maybe I'm wrong?
                      but the Tyson earbiting incident will absolutely stay in my head for sure.
                      lol i like your pic of cotto and mosley lol

Comment

Working...
                      X