No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito, Trainer Suspended Over Hand Wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    This means the rematch with cotto is ****ed. Because when one commision supends a Boxer for something, the other Commisions most of the time dont allow that boxer to fight in their state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    he's suspended not banished forever

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    i dont know about 'legendary'
    he had a great career, not legendary.

Comment

Wow, department of justice?
      Does this mean criminal charges can be filed?

Comment

I dont think it is Paris of Plaster. I think it is something else. This is why:

If it was plaster of paris it wouldn't take this long to test it. They just have to test margs wraps and test some actual paris of plaster and see if they match. That will take like a day to test. So if it was paris of plaster the results would be out by now.

Im hoping marg is innocent, cuz i dont want to see boxing take a hit like this.

Comment

Its crazy how Margarito went from Super Welterwieght and high praise to now going down hill. Margarito was at the top but now he's hitting rock bottom and his name will be tarnished.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
            I dont think it is Paris of Plaster. I think it is something else. This is why:

If it was plaster of paris it wouldn't take this long to test it. They just have to test margs wraps and test some actual paris of plaster and see if they match. That will take like a day to test. So if it was paris of plaster the results would be out by now.

Im hoping marg is innocent, cuz i dont want to see boxing take a hit like this.
            Man I have been saying this since the day of the fight. They are taking their time, to try and seewp the whole thing under the rug!!!!!! If all of this turns to be true, they will llook like a bunch of jackasses!!!!!!!!

Comment

Time for the commission to start videotaping hand wrapping in the fighters' rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by el guason456 View Post
                he's suspended not banished forever.
                It wont happend on June 13. I can tell you that much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

it does seem that if he was using this against other fighters they could tell if they were being hit with something harder than usual.

i wonder what cotto is thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    Man I have been saying this since the day of the fight. They are taking their time, to try and seewp the whole thing under the rug!!!!!! If all of this turns to be true, they will llook like a bunch of jackasses!!!!!!!!

Damn this sux for marg. I hope it turns out to be just glauze or something legal.

Cuz im pretty sure if it turns out being plaster of paris, marg and his team are over.

Comment

This is really getting serious. Atleast nobody can say that corruption tried to erase all of this/ I think the Commission is being fair and at the same time is not giving any leniancy. I am a huge Margarito fan and I love the guy for what he has done. However, if he is guilty, I would feel very disgraced and I would have to swallow my pride.

Comment

Working...
                      X