No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito, Trainer Suspended Over Hand Wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
    this might be a dumb question- If he's banned or suspended by the CSAC can I fight in another state, or will and how will he be banned or suspended to fight period.
    NOPE.he gets suspended threw out the country.

Comment

• He's not getting the Cotto rematch. NO WAY, not while this is going down. I'm surprised that no one has secured a direct interview with Bob Arm, or did they? Would like to hear what he has to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAPO View Post
        works fine for me. unification plus ring title? **** im in.
        That sounds sweet, but I rather see Mosley-Clottey, Cotto-Berto/Collazo (lets include lil' Berto in this unification spirit) in the summer, then a super-fight for all five championships in fall. The winner could have an "easier" and very lucrative fight against Manny Pacquiao to close the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by voneric View Post
          The ironies of life. Sad this happened to Margarito but he has to pay the price if this is true. But what about Moselys admitted steroid use and cover up to follow, i guess if you are likeable it doesnt matter. Not saying Margarito should get a get out of Jail free card but he didnt fight with those gloves on against Mosely and to say that Margarito has always used these wraps is the same as saying Mosely has always used steroids. I guess if you win the fight the Boxing commission will look away to avoid embarrassment and lawsuits from fighters. I bet Vargas is wondering why he got suspended and Mosely didnt and the answer is he didnt win the fight.
          The answer is Mosley never pissed hot. He admitted to have used steroids but unknowingly. I don't believe that but they can't prove him wrong without a positive test. Also in the Margo case, the stuff fell off his wraps! What more proof you want?!?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
            Wow they must have found something if they're actually suspending him, They're just waiting to confirm it 100% but if they weren't certain they wouldn't have suspended him. They should actually ban him from Boxing. He could of killed Cotto and he might have possibly ruined him all together. If i was Cotto I'd sue him because who knows how Cotto will be affected and if he'll be the same fighter he was. Margarito is in BIG Trouble thats for sure.
            Cotto is too classy for that, but Cintron....

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              He's not getting the Cotto rematch. NO WAY, not while this is going down. I'm surprised that no one has secured a direct interview with Bob Arm, or did they? Would like to hear what he has to say.
              bob arum said he's got a lawyer for him.bob arum only cares about money.
              he knows if margarito is exposed as a cheater,
              he's gonna be put up against a wall.
              he's either gonna have to side with margacheato, and look like a ****ing fool,
              or agree with the commission,drop margacheato from top rank ,and sue him on behalf of cotto.he should just shut the **** up and let that **** settle.he's looking like a blind **** head supporting an accused cheater who beat the day **** out of one of his most prized boxers.if hopkins was accused of some **** vs pavlik he'd have a buncha lawsuit lined up against hopkins all ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricky1978 View Post
                this is serious, yo. If it is true, I hope he only gets suspended, not banned forever. We talking about somebody's career here....
                He didn't think about Mosley's and God knows who else's carrer/life when he allowed his trainer to put that crap on his fists! I say, if found guilty:F.U.C.K. HIM! NO MERCY!

Comment

• Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                  congratulations You win the dumba$$ post of the day. They cant ban him from boxing until he is actually found guilty of something.

Im guessing your one of those people who like to sue for any reason. idiots
                  How is cotto going to sue for something that he cant prove

p.s. congratulations again
                  I don't think you make any sense! Get off Margacheato's di.ck! I really liked him and after beating Cotto, I respected the hell out of him. The thing is that he cheated and because of the circumstances it make people think this is not the first time. Why do it against the old, "over the hill" Mosley in which he was the favorite and not do it against the undefeated WW king that represented "the opprtunity of his life" and in which he was the underdog? Even makes you think, why not do it against Cintron? We was undefeated and has great power. If this was Cotto who cheated I would be just as upset and hoping he gets reamed too.

Comment

• they found a plaster-like substance also while they took it away they tried to peal it apart and it look liked sheds of a cast molding, this is bad for him, i hope he gets band, look what happend to the cotto fight, he didn't hit cotto as much as his face showed, i seen cotto take more hit to the face vs torres and he didnt look bad, looks like he's been using this for awhile, also they wouldnt take his licenses away like that if it was "tape" like he claimed
                    Last edited by streetthrowback; 01-29-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cybertiledude View Post
                      its a shame because this will probably be the end to a potentially legendary career.
                      lol thats funny,legendary.

Comment

Working...
                      X