No announcement yet.

Shane will beat Margarito!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
    My thing is Margarito is one of the slowest 147 out there right now but because of Mosley's age i doubt he would be able to keep up with the younger and energize monster in Margrito.
    I agree! the 24th is right around the corner! we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
      I would like to see margs connect percentage for the first 6 rounds and his connect percentage for the last 4. Cotto was making marg Miss alot in the first 5 or 6 rounds. I saw Cotto picking off punches and slipping them too.
      right.. for the 1st half of the fight Cotto made Marg look foolish to say the least, like Max stated in round 6 "we were expecting a classic and what we have so far is a classic performance by Miguel Cotto"

i think for the 1st half Shane should be able to do the same thing.... so it'll be interesting to see if Marg can catch and break down Shane in the latter stages of the fight.

Comment

LMAO.... tune into 6:35 of the video for some classic Manny

if he could only predict these things before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
          He gassed aginst Shane.
          ofcourse he didnt.. if he gassed he would have clinched. He BOXED the lst few rounds and he even out landed Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            exactly..... it wasnt cotto dancing around that made him tired... cotto could do that for 15 rounds... it was the nonstop pressure, body attack, and repeated uppercuts
            reed you are correct, Cotto came in ****y thinkin Margarito would wear down after taking considerable punishment but that did not happen. Cotto exerted a lot of ****** energy, ate a lot of shots he shouldnt have and had the unfortunate busted nose which made things worse. Cotto's movement became predictably obvious after round 5. He would circle in a wide fashion and when his back hit the ropes he would hunch down and try to counter defensively, which resulted in eating uppercuts and body shots which he should have been avoiding.
            But this is about Mosley and I think Mosley will come into this fight like a lion, moving smart, working Margarito's body and CONTROLLING distance not giving it up like Cotto did. I think lots of people will be shocked when Mosley breaks MArgarito down and dispells the myth that he is unbreakable!

Comment

not surprising coming from a troll like burner. These threads are always the best after the fight thread has been bookmarked

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                do u think theres a specific reason cotto gassed out?

maybe?
                Cotto fights like he's goin forwards, even when he's backin up

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
                  reed you are correct, Cotto came in ****y thinkin Margarito would wear down after taking considerable punishment but that did not happen. Cotto exerted a lot of ****** energy, ate a lot of shots he shouldnt have and had the unfortunate busted nose which made things worse. Cotto's movement became predictably obvious after round 5. He would circle in a wide fashion and when his back hit the ropes he would hunch down and try to counter defensively, which resulted in eating uppercuts and body shots which he should have been avoiding.
                  But this is about Mosley and I think Mosley will come into this fight like a lion, moving smart, working Margarito's body and CONTROLLING distance not giving it up like Cotto did. I think lots of people will be shocked when Mosley breaks MArgarito down and dispells the myth that he is unbreakable!
                  ***en idiot since when has mosley been a good body puncher? Then you say controlling the distance lol. which one is it? is he controlling the distance or is he going inside on the body? You are a damn fool. It's like every time you see margarito in the thread title you jump in and show your obsession for him. and punks like you will discredit the win after saying mosley is old but thank goodness we have threads like this to show your ignorance. you obviously haven't watched shane fight much. He has never been a pure boxer, he's a good jabber with speed and power a power boxer you can say. Mosley is a fire back type of fighter not a im going to clinch and box circles around you. YOu guys are damn idiots!! Very obvious you know little about what you talk about.

Comment

I have confidence in Shane

He just needs to inject some more "vitamins" into his stomach and he will be on his way to victory

Mosley UD Margarito

Comment

Mosely has WAY WAY WAY more stunning one shot pop than Cotto..Mayorga doesn't exactly have a weak chin, he was beaten and worn down by Tito and DLH..Shane put him to bed with one left hook..Not just down, tucked under the covers lights out in bed..If anybody in the WW division has a shot of hurtin Margo itll be shane..Can't wear the guy down I think its gonna take a shot that he doesn't see coming and shane lands those kind of shots early in fights...Can't wait got my seats in STAPLES BAYBEEE

Comment

Working...
                      X