No announcement yet.

Shane will beat Margarito!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
    Honestly....Some say it was the body shots...I say it was him backpedaling all fight..Shanes not an idiot he wont do that.
    This isn't Hopkins-Pavlik. Margarito punches from all different angles and never tires. As the fight progresses, no matter how smart Mosley's game plan was coming in, he's going to have no answers.

Comment

cotto wasn't on that hgh ****.lets see how mosley's stamina is with out the hercules juice.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        yeah, thats not it... try again.
        hmmm maybe the type of presure marga put on cotto n will be the same presure he will put on shane. Cus Cotto didnt get tired on his own, tony did that part.

Comment

Originally posted by LoloChivas View Post
          hmmm maybe the type of presure marga put on cotto n will be the same presure he will put on shane. Cus Cotto didnt get tired on his own, tony did that part.
          exactly..... it wasnt cotto dancing around that made him tired... cotto could do that for 15 rounds... it was the nonstop pressure, body attack, and repeated uppercuts

Comment

Man, Shane is my dude. But I think Margarito has got this one.

Comment

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
              1. Not true at all. I don't know how you throw a hundred punches in a round and be slow.
              2. Mosley has a great chin and probably won't be stopped but that's not to say he won't be slowed down or hurt.
              3. Cotto is much faster than Shane and Shane showed in his fight against Mayorga that he is well past his prime.
              4. What makes you say old Mosley who now cannot rely on steroids to energize him won't gas out?
              5. Tissue for a rib cage? Other than that this point makes some sense because Cotto failed in that he didn't go to the body.
              6. Clinching won't win fights.
              1. LMFAO....Your kidding right.

2. They CAN hurt each other I just dont see SSM being hurt by punches hell see coming.

3. SSM is past but that fight was not at WW....When SSM was at WW against Collazo and Cotto he was very good....with some saying he beat Cotto...and won every round against Collazo.

4. I never seen Shane tired.

5. Cotto didnt even try to go the body.

6. Clinching wouldve saved Cotto from getting his ass beat.

Comment

Sorry but Mosley is 37 yrs old and Margarito isnt just going to be standing there doing nothing, Margarito is slow but thats about it for him.

Comment

mosley always loses to the bigger guy
                  please see Forrest Mosley 1 and 2
                  Winky Mosley 1 and 2

Comment

Do a super hard low blow on him shane. Make him piss blood for weeks!!

Comment

Id pick Shane to win........... If Shane had a time machine and switched places with the Shane from 1999 to fight Margarito......

Ive picked Shane to win not to long ago, but I"ve changed my mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X