Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
    holy **** i was on point.
    Everything but the final outcome......

But hey, it feels good to gloat sometimes. Can't say I haven't done the same thing myself.

I had Margarito winning a UD going into the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by king burner ii View Post
      holy **** i was on point.
      6 ot of 6 not bad

Comment

Burner you called it! On point

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
          1. Margarito is slow as hell...probably the slowest top welter in the business since Baldimir.Now we all know Shane can easily be hit with right hands....but for the first time in a while Shane will see those right hands coming a mile away. And will be able to get out the way and counter.

2. Unlike Cotto.....Mosley has an iron chin......Marg will throw and he will land sometimes but never enough or hard enough to stop Shane in hs tracks....

3. Shane will be the fastest fighter Margarito has fought in his career as a prime WW.....Yes its my opinion that Cotto is not faster then Shane..better..but faster....no....Marg will get beat to the punch just like in the Cotto fight.

4. If Cotto didnt gas out I think the perception is that he wouldve won the fight..Mosley wont gas out and he land lighting fast combinations on Marg all night.

5. Mosley will go to the body...Marg has a chin that cant be cracked but he has tissue for a rib cage...Shane will go to the body early and often to take some steam out of Margarito.

6. Mosley WILL CLINCH !!!!!!

Im goign with Shane to win in dominating fashion.....hell make Marg look like a statue and rip him all night.

Shane wins it 8-4.
          Excellent call.

Comment

Funny that I encounter this thread... I had the same outlook on this fight and decided to share my views at the barbershop. It was me against everyone. I bet my barber a free haircut or i would have to pay double for the next one. I was the only one who even gave shane a chance.... When i saw the knockout? I jumped around like a fool. I still havent stopped by to get my cut

Comment

1. Margarito is slow as hell...probably the slowest top welter in the business since Baldimir.Now we all know Shane can easily be hit with right hands....but for the first time in a while Shane will see those right hands coming a mile away. And will be able to get out the way and counter.

2. Unlike Cotto.....Mosley has an iron chin......Marg will throw and he will land sometimes but never enough or hard enough to stop Shane in hs tracks....

3. Shane will be the fastest fighter Margarito has fought in his career as a prime WW.....Yes its my opinion that Cotto is not faster then Shane..better..but faster....no....Marg will get beat to the punch just like in the Cotto fight.

4. If Cotto didnt gas out I think the perception is that he wouldve won the fight..Mosley wont gas out and he land lighting fast combinations on Marg all night.

5. Mosley will go to the body...Marg has a chin that cant be cracked but he has tissue for a rib cage...Shane will go to the body early and often to take some steam out of Margarito.

Im goign with Shane to win in dominating fashion.....hell make Marg look like a statue and rip him all night.

Shane wins it 8-4.

ONWED.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                do u think theres a specific reason cotto gassed out?

maybe?
                hmmmmmmm.................

Comment

Originally posted by The 5* General View Post

Shane wins it 8-4.

ONWED.

You got lucky that ****m found the plaster or you would have been wrong on this one also.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                    You got lucky that ****m found the plaster or you would have been wrong on this one also.
                    Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by The 5* General View Post

Shane wins it 8-4.

ONWED.
                      i thought the same thing but most were blind because margarito won a fight where he got hit alot and actually seemed to be losing the fight up until the stoppage, i don't know why that would make people think he was unbeatable but for some reason it did

Comment

Working...
                      X