No announcement yet.

Shane will beat Margarito!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    i thought the same thing but most were blind because margarito won a fight where he got hit alot and actually seemed to be losing the fight up until the stoppage, i don't know why that would make people think he was unbeatable but for some reason it did
    I knew from Jump Shane was gon be on his as...he had the power..chin and speed to beat Margarito...Cotto ddnt show power and a chin only spped.

Comment

Originally posted by The 5* General View Post
      Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn
      This says all that need to be said of your ability to pick fights.

What about Pacs fight with ODH or Diaz makes you think he can beat Ricky?

Diaz was slow and over matched.

Oscar was a zombie...an absolute weight drained skelton with no power or stamina.

So why in Gods name do peope think Pac will destroy a guy who has never lost a fight at 140...at a weight where Pacs never been.

Hes never taken 140 pound punches....how will he deal with the constant pressure??..the body shots?/..the wrestling??..the strength???...Sr. in the corner??

I think Pac will be stopped by Hatton....in 8 rounds or so. Hatton is massive at 140

Keep them coming, genius. Could you change your Pac vs Cotto pick, it's starting to give me second thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        This says all that need to be said of your ability to pick fights.

What about Pacs fight with ODH or Diaz makes you think he can beat Ricky?

Diaz was slow and over matched.

Oscar was a zombie...an absolute weight drained skelton with no power or stamina.

So why in Gods name do peope think Pac will destroy a guy who has never lost a fight at 140...at a weight where Pacs never been.

Hes never taken 140 pound punches....how will he deal with the constant pressure??..the body shots?/..the wrestling??..the strength???...Sr. in the corner??

I think Pac will be stopped by Hatton....in 8 rounds or so. Hatton is massive at 140

Keep them coming, genius. Could you change your Pac vs Cotto pick, it's starting to give me second thoughts.
        This is funny considering you completly botched Cotto vs. Margarito.

Remeber you had Cotto.

LMAO

Comment

This is funny considering you completly botched Cotto vs. Margarito.

Remeber you had Cotto.

LMAO
          It was a hell of a lot closer than 8th round tko by Hatton. Also that fight is tainted so I get a free pass on that one.

Comment

I knew from Jump Shane was gon be on his as...he had the power..chin and speed to beat Margarito...Cotto ddnt show power and a chin only spped.
            yea but cotto fought off the back foot the whole night where as shane was steppin into all his punches and gettin maximum power i think that was the biggest difference. shane mosley like floyd mayweather are students of the game their was no way that shane was going to lose to such a flawed fighter like margarito

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              yea but cotto fought off the back foot the whole night where as shane was steppin into all his punches and gettin maximum power i think that was the biggest difference. shane mosley like floyd mayweather are students of the game their was no way that shane was going to lose to such a flawed fighter like margarito
              I still to this day dont understand why Cotto never planted and tried to unload on Margarito.

Comment

5* General is a genius.

Comment

Working...
                X