Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYweather vs PACquaio: BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post

Floyd Mayweather
    vs.
    Manny Pacquaio
    Height: 5'8
    Height: 5'6
    Reach:"72”"
    Reach:"67”"
    Chest: "37"
    Chest: "40"
    Biceps:" 16"
    Biceps:" 13"
    Waist:"31"
    Waist:"28"
    Thigh:"22"
    Thigh:"20"
    Calf:"14"
    Calf:"15"
    Neck:"17"
    Neck:"16"
    Wrist:"7"
    Wrist:"8"
    Fist: "9"
    Fist: "10"
    Weight vs.DLH

BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY !!!

Manny Pacquiao is the biggest threat to Mayweather’s legacy as the best fighter of this generation

The Pretty Boy would love nothing else but to prove that he is still the best fighter of the last 10-20 years by defeating his closest rival for that honor.

Freddie Roach said:
    "Manny's been getting bigger all the time, he's getting older, getting thicker, and he had trouble making weight," Roach said. "Even in the Diaz fight, the day of the weigh-in we had to lose two pounds. He told me then we're not fighting at '35 again. He said we had to move to '40.
    (140) Perfect weight for this fight to happen

Mayweather has the same height and reach Erik Morales did against pacquiao, and
    Floyd and Manny are closer in size than Floyd vs. Margarito, or Floyd vs. Cotto.

So this fight from a size standpoint makes logical sense.

Floyd @ WW comes into his fights weighing around 147lbs or 148lbs in his last 4 fights. Everybody else in the division come in weighing 158 and up.
    Floyd was the Smallest WW in the division

Manny comes into his Fights Weighing 147, 145

Manny Has just Proven he can Handle fighting in at 147, when he just beat the living **** out of a fighter who was 5'11 with a 72 inch reach.

Mayweather v Pacquiao at a catch weight would determine who's the best of this era truly in 1 fight on 1 night.

Speed vs. Speed
    Power vs. Power
    Offense vs.Defense
    Prime for Prime
    p4p vs. p4p
    Right Hand vs. Left Hand
    1 vs 1

These Two Fighters are the only fighters in the past 5 Years that Knows what if feels like to be on top of the SPORT of BOXING...

"Heavy is the Head that wears the Crown"

THIS IS THE FIGHT FOR SUPREMACY

vs.

LET THE PROMOTION BEGIN..

PACQUAIO VS. MAYWEATHER

Comment

the song in middle of video should have been as intense as the the first and last

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

Your boy owes Margarito a fight before anyone else.

That video says so.
        margarito was a nobody back then.. no one owed him ****.. maybe if he was the undisputed or worldy recgonized welter weight champ you would have an argument.. but he never was

and YOUR boy owes Williams a fight.. but he seems scared cuz he doesn't want that ass whooped again

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post

Floyd Mayweather
          vs.
          Manny Pacquaio
          Height: 5'8
          Height: 5'6
          Reach:"72”"
          Reach:"67”"
          Chest: "37"
          Chest: "40"
          Biceps:" 16"
          Biceps:" 13"
          Waist:"31"
          Waist:"28"
          Thigh:"22"
          Thigh:"20"
          Calf:"14"
          Calf:"15"
          Neck:"17"
          Neck:"16"
          Wrist:"7"
          Wrist:"8"
          Fist: "9"
          Fist: "10"
          Weight vs.DLH

BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY !!!

Manny Pacquiao is the biggest threat to Mayweather’s legacy as the best fighter of this generation

The Pretty Boy would love nothing else but to prove that he is still the best fighter of the last 10-20 years by defeating his closest rival for that honor.

Freddie Roach said:
          "Manny's been getting bigger all the time, he's getting older, getting thicker, and he had trouble making weight," Roach said. "Even in the Diaz fight, the day of the weigh-in we had to lose two pounds. He told me then we're not fighting at '35 again. He said we had to move to '40.

Mayweather has the same height and reach Erik Morales did against pacquiao, and
          Floyd and Manny are closer in size than Floyd vs. Margarito, or Floyd vs. Cotto.

So this fight from a size standpoint makes logical sense.

Floyd @ WW comes into his fights weighing around 147lbs or 148lbs in his last 4 fights. Everybody else in the division come in weighing 158 and up.
          Floyd was the Smallest WW in the division

Manny comes into his Fights Weighing 147, 145

Manny Has just Proven he can Handle fighting in at 147, when he just beat the living **** out of a fighter who was 5'11 with a 72 inch reach.

Mayweather v Pacquiao at a catch weight would determine who's the best of this era truly in 1 fight on 1 night.

Speed vs. Speed
          Power vs. Power
          Offense vs.Defense
          Prime for Prime
          p4p vs. p4p
          Right Hand vs. Left Hand
          1 vs 1

These Two Fighters are the only fighters in the past 5 Years that Knows what if feels like to be on top of the SPORT of BOXING...

"Heavy is the Head that wears the Crown"

THIS IS THE FIGHT FOR SUPREMACY

vs.

The Polls are surprisingly close ... I thought people would just Pick Mayweather so they can hate on him as soon as he wins..

But I was Wrong....People are really putting their names on the line for this fight..!!

Comment

Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
            margarito was a nobody back then.. no one owed him ****.. maybe if he was the undisputed or worldy recgonized welter weight champ you would have an argument.. but he never was

and YOUR boy owes Williams a fight.. but he seems scared cuz he doesn't want that ass whooped again
            Tony was the longest reigning beltholder at 147, with 7 defenses.

What else should he have done to secure fights with the bigger names when they didn't want to fight him?

btw, last I checked, it was Williams who refused an immediate rematch. lol at a 7 rounds to 5 being considered an ass whooping.

You think Tony seems scared, but it was Tony who actually stepped in the ring with Paul.

Floyd IS scared to step in the ring with any top welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
              Tony was the longest reigning beltholder at 147, with 7 defenses.

What else should he have done to secure fights with the bigger names when they didn't want to fight him?

btw, last I checked, it was Williams who refused an immediate rematch. lol at a 7 rounds to 5 being considered an ass whooping.

You think Tony seems scared, but it was Tony who actually stepped in the ring with Paul.

Floyd IS scared to step in the ring with any top welterweight.

When did Williams declined immediate rematch. It was more like 9 to 3 rounds

Comment

Floyd at 147 all day.Would be tough tho.
                I think Pac got sumthing for him at 140 tho. It'd be a war at 140. Toss up I think

My brother wants to see it happen at 135. I told him that Pac can barely make that, Mayweather could never do that.

I say let's make it a catchweight of 143

Comment

Originally posted by Tmb04 View Post
                  Floyd at 147 all day.Would be tough tho.
                  I think Pac got sumthing for him at 140 tho. It'd be a war at 140. Toss up I think

My brother wants to see it happen at 135. I told him that Pac can barely make that, Mayweather could never do that.

I say let's make it a catchweight of 143
                  Pac can barely make 135?...how so?

Comment

Anywhere from 140-147 I think Pacquiao does fine and has a great chance of winning. People sometimes look too much into weight and don't look much into who they're fighting and how they can pose a threat to someone's stamina.

Floyd isn't a pressure fighter whatsoever so I don't see how Manny is going to fade in a 12 rd fight when he's one of if not THE best conditioned fighter today.

I'm more concerned to see how Floyd adjusts against a Pressure/ Speed fighter like Pacquiao who though isn't as technically sound as Floyd, but is just as fast if not faster and doesn't stop throwing punches (on top of a possibility of this being Floyd's 1st fight in 2 years).

Enough of the technical jargon though, Boxing NEEDS this fight to close out 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
                      Pac can barely make 135?...how so?

Freddie Roach said:

Comment

Working...
                      X