No announcement yet.

Lamon Brewster: "I'm Ready To Unleash on The World"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
    No, buddy, I'm telling it like it is. Lamon Brewster was beaten silly by one hand. Klitchko could've tied his right behind him and as far as Brewster was concerned, he wouldn't have noticed. And in condition or not, he was never able to get close enough to fight back because he was getting the dog**** beaten out of him. The fight wasn't stopped because he was bored, or late for a dinner date. He looked like someone had taken a sack filled with oranges and worked him over from his shoulders up for maybe 10 minutes.
    I'm watching the fight now. There was nothing classic about this win. Even the announcers weren't impressed. He won, he didn't give anyone any beating. They were talking about what Brewster didn't do and that Wlad fought cautious.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
      Why do you always try to discredit the white man??

****in racist prick!!

Brewster tried to fight, but he couldn't get by Wlad's superior jab...Wlad was a man on a mission that night and completely dominated Brewster

It was a great performance from Wlad.
      You don't represent the caucasian race dumbarse. I tell it like it is. You think I'm the only one who knows that Wlad lost by ko 3 times in his prime. I give him credit, I just don't lather it up like you do. You can call me a racist, bigot or even say something racial if you have the balls to, but I'll be a critic of Wlad until he retires you bonafide geek.

Comment

Originally posted by Boofdatruth View Post
        I'm watching the fight now. There was nothing classic about this win. Even the announcers weren't impressed. He won, he didn't give anyone any beating. They were talking about what Brewster didn't do and that Wlad fought cautious.
        They said Wlad fought cautious? No way. Wlad, cautious.

I just don't believe it.
        I guess the sun really does rise in the west.

Comment

You don't represent the caucasian race dumbarse. I tell it like it is. You think I'm the only one who knows that Wlad lost by ko 3 times in his prime. I give him credit, I just don't lather it up like you do. You can call me a racist, bigot or even say something racial if you have the balls to, but I'll be a critic of Wlad until he retires you bonafide geek.
          You're a racist piece of **** and a bonafide ******

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            They said Wlad fought cautious? No way. Wlad, cautious.

I just don't believe it.
            I guess the sun really does rise in the west.

Wreck they said this during the fight because he wasn't throwing right hands behind the left. They said he didn't want to get caught with the hook. I can understand that.

Comment

You're a racist piece of **** and a bonafide ******
              Yeah, well report me then ******. 21 years of age and still wet behind the ears. Pusshead.

Comment

Wreck they said this during the fight because he wasn't throwing right hands behind the left. They said he didn't want to get caught with the hook. I can understand that.
                For all Brewster's faults, that hook is an absolute killer.
                That is true.

No one was expecting Bowe-Holyfield or Tua-Ibeabuchi anyways.

Comment

Yeah, well report me then ******. 21 years of age and still wet behind the ears. Pusshead.
                  Only ******* like you report people

You reported me just for saying "black boy"

punk ass *****!
                  Last edited by WLAD OWNS; 08-21-2008, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    For all Brewster's faults, that hook is an absolute killer.
                    That is true.

No one was expecting Bowe-Holyfield or Tua-Ibeabuchi anyways.
                    It's always good to get a win over someone who beat you. It was like seeing Lennox-McCall 2. It wasn't that satisfying. I saw how Wlad worked the jab to perfection, but I also saw Brewster not fight back.

Comment

Only ******* like you report people

You reported me just for saying "black boy"

****in punk ass *****!
                      Can we kill this white non-white garbage and using antiquated terms?
                      Let's evolve, dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X