Lamon Brewster: "I'm Ready To Unleash on The World"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tunney
    Tunney_ is not Tunney

It's boxing_prospect's parody alt of me.
    Ok Tunney I think everyone gets it by now, dont worry the alt will lose interest pretty soon they usually do.

Comment

im all for it, i like lamon brewster. didnt he have some problem with his vision though?

Comment

stick a fork in him he's done//all boxers who come back say the same ****..this was my best training camp..the old me is back..hell in his first fight with wlad he was taking a beating.he didnt even knock him out..wlad kniocked wlad out..and thats his biggest win?

Comment

Sounds like he's just trying to get another payday with Wlad. However, Klitschko will be tied up with some worthy opponents for awhile. Brew will just have to earn his shot...

Comment

to little to late lamon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney_ View Post
              did you see how that boy got busted up by Wlad, that's what's going to happen to David Haye
              You mean the fight will go how the first fight went between Brewster-Wlad, or the rematch when he was legally blind and lost lol?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                stick a fork in him he's done//all boxers who come back say the same ****..this was my best training camp..the old me is back..hell in his first fight with wlad he was taking a beating.he didnt even knock him out..wlad kniocked wlad out..and thats his biggest win?
                Wlad didn't get into the ring by himself. Fans don't come to fights to see you knock yourself out lol.
                Last edited by Boofdatruth; 08-21-2008, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Wladimir vs Brewster III= Wladimir TKO9

Comment

Originally posted by Boofdatruth View Post
                    You mean the fight will go how the first fight went between Brewster-Wlad, or the rematch when he was legally blind and lost lol?
                    BOOFIE I see you're "at it" again. Klitschko gave Brewster such an unm,erciful beating up in their first fight that the analysts were suggesting that the fight should be stopped when brewster was KD'd. Klitschko was sick in that fight, EVERYTHING points to it, his previous caree and his subsequent career, so don't quibble.

In the second fight there wass nothing wrong wirh Brewster's eye, it was his heart and his skills which were lacking. If there were to be a third fight-which I really don't think will happen- Brewster would likely be seriously injured. Klitschko is just to strong and too good for him.

Brewster supposedly suffered a detached retina against Lyakhovitch. This injury causes the central sight to blur, but not to disappear completely. It can be repaired in minutes and the general rehab time is about a month. Brewster didn't fight for a year.

That Brewster is a sort of nasal sounding whiner, rolling his eyes up to the Heavens to bring in the Creator, makes me feel that the eye injury was not valid, or not the real reasion for his defeat, just an excuse afterwards thought of, to salve Brewster's self-conscious pride.

Comment

Lamon's seen better days. He ain't gonna do no damage at HW.

Comment

Working...
                      X