Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Calzaghe HOFer worthy and is he an ATG??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eubank wasn't coming out of retirement, he already had a fight scheduled and cancelled it to take the Calzaghe fight.

You've created 7000 Calzaghe threads and you still don't get the simple stuff right?

Anyway, can someone tell me how many ATG's there are, in their opinion?

If 100, then I think a case can be made for Calzaghe being one of the top 100 of all time. If it's more like 30 or so then no.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Eubank wasn't coming out of retirement, he already had a fight scheduled and cancelled it to take the Calzaghe fight.

You've created 7000 Calzaghe threads and you still don't get the simple stuff right?

Anyway, can someone tell me how many ATG's there are, in their opinion?

If 100, then I think a case can be made for Calzaghe being one of the top 100 of all time. If it's more like 30 or so then no.
      That's a great question. I propose we make a list of ATG's and breakdown who qualifies, who doesn't.

Comment

Good idea. Break it down in weight classes first

Comment

don't know.

but he definitely is a British all time great which is something in itself and means he'll always be remembered among boxing enthusiasts over here

Comment

Looks like the threadstarter is getting so far. I'd say HOF worthy yes, ATG no, so I'm not going to vote.

Comment

What is it with OWNED on his forum. I have said it a few times but it mainly for Warcraft players. You do say like really gaming geek.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Looks like the threadstarter is getting so far. I'd say HOF worthy yes, ATG no, so I'm not going to vote.
                Tunney goes away out comes Jim Jeffries

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                  Tunney goes away out comes Jim Jeffries

I think Jim Jeffries is Mike Tysons77 ALT

Comment

Originally posted by Guled View Post
                    What is it with OWNED on his forum. I have said it a few times but it mainly for Warcraft players. You do say like really gaming geek.
                    That doesn't make any ****ing sense

Comment

Hall of Famer, yes.

ATG? That's rather subjective on what exactly an ATG is. Usually I think of ATGs as guys being in say, top 30, maybe top 40 all-time.

So no.

Comment

Working...
                      X