Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Calzaghe HOFer worthy and is he an ATG??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The threadstarter has already admitted he's a jealous racist and upset about the prominence of white fighters.

Comment

That is why I rate Pavlik as the best fighter and also starting to think that Wladimir will beat Haye.

Comment

Maybe HoF for all his title defenses, albeit against weak competition and never leaving his home (also being given gifts).

ATG? Lol.

Comment

Hall of Fame? Yes.

ATG? No.

Kessler & Lacy...come on guys...

Comment

Bumping this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Guled View Post
              Bumping this thread
              Because you want to change the outcome as you are not happy with it.

Comment

I am merely comparing Calzaghe to other great fighters and see where he stacks. Look for my better fighter overall thread Calzaghe vs Mayweather RJJ Cotto and maybe Hopkins I think. They were a lot of people who voted Calzaghe over Mayweather,Hopkins and RJJ and I didn’t discredit them I asked for their opinion which they are entitled to.

PS: Don’t send me 7 private messages and make threads about me

Comment

Any can can get in the HOF so yes on that one. All time great? Are you kidding me? NOBODY will remember Calzaghe 2 years after he retires let alone going down in history as one of the best EVER. No, **** no.

Comment

both options are too extreme, if there was a middle option i would choose that. HOF? possibly
                    ATG? no

Comment

He's a Hall of Famer. You cant ignore his resume. Unified at 168 and won at Light Heavy.

Kessler, Eubank, Lacy, Reid, Hopkins, Mitchell. It doesnt blow you away, but it's very solid. Considering the longevity, the fact that he won in two divisions and unified 168. He's gotta be.

Comment

Working...
                      X