No announcement yet.

Ricardo Torres: "I Got Careless and Kendall Holt Got Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
    Mayo on your sub will be cum from Cotto's butt....who's cum?

Joy Sinclair.
    I'm not amoosed.

Comment

The action was too fast and wild. Torres didn't know about the butt until after the fight, after about 15 minutes right before leaving to the hospital. So any comments he made are basically factless. since WE have the ****IN FOOTAGE OF THE BUTT HAPPENING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alfonso13702 View Post
        The action was too fast and wild. Torres didn't know about the butt until after the fight, after about 15 minutes right before leaving to the hospital. So any comments he made are basically factless. since WE have the ****IN FOOTAGE OF THE BUTT HAPPENING!!!
        nonsense. If some imaginary headbutt played a bigger role in knocking him out than the right hand did, then he'd remember it and mention it. It would have also been mentioned by ring side observers/writers or the commentators, but wasn't so you're lying to your self and creating some fake forum controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by sonofisis View Post
          nonsense. If Some Imaginary Headbutt Played A Bigger Role In Knocking Him Out Than The Right Hand Did, Then He'd Remember It And Mention It. It Would Have Also Been Mentioned By Ring Side Observers/writers Or The Commentators, But Wasn't So You're Lying To Your Self And Creating Some Fake Forum Controversy.
          Are You ****** Or Something??????

Imaginary Headbutt???????????

Stop Playing Dude!!!!!

You Can"t Be That ******.

Comment

Originally posted by sonofisis View Post
            It's curious to me how Torres makes no mention of a headbutt while the writer of the article seems to mention another right hand leading up to the KO punch. I've noticed this as well and it's surprising how much some are running with this slippery head butt theory.

It probably has a lot to do with Torres being unconscious and not remembering what happened to him. The headbutt was caught on tape and is indisputable.

Comment

The fact is he was still stunned 10 minutes after the fight!!! He was to be rushed to UMC but he didn't wanna leave without his wife. I SAW HIM ......he was still shook. I'm not saying the right didn't finish him......I'm saying the butt had him more than half there.

Comment

Yea, Torres is a class act and is not making any excuses in this fight even though it was clear that the headbutt was the difference in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by alfonso13702 View Post
                  Are You ****** Or Something??????
                  No, but anybody claiming that a headbutt KOed Torres is.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                    Look at that! He was headbutted! Then went to the ropes, then his right hand got caught in the ropes, which could've prevented that right hand from landing.

Third fight is a must!
                    It was his left hand you dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Monticello View Post
                      Yea, Torres is a class act and is not making any excuses in this fight .
                      Because there are none. He was swinging like a cave man, got hit with at least one body shot and a right hook that put him on the ropes, and then got KOed. His fault entirely.

Comment

Working...
                      X