Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricardo Torres: "I Got Careless and Kendall Holt Got Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give Torres props for goin out on his shield again. This guy KO's or gets KO'd. Both fights ended wit a lil controversy, so why not a 3rd fight? I'd like to see it.

Comment

Look at that! He was headbutted! Then went to the ropes, then his right hand got caught in the ropes, which could've prevented that right hand from landing.

Third fight is a must!

Comment

This series of fights has actually turned out to be quite interesting. I still have the feeling that Torres is a better fighter of the two, but we'll have to see what's real when they square off for a third time.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
          This series of fights has actually turned out to be quite interesting. I still have the feeling that Torres is a better fighter of the two, but we'll have to see what's real when they square off for a third time.
          Cotto's win over Torres just got cheapened. How does that make you feel?

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
            Cotto's win over Torres just got cheapened. How does that make you feel?
            Hungry. I'm gonna get one of those $5 Subway sandwiches though.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
              Hungry. I'm gonna get one of those $5 Subway sandwiches though.

Mayo on your sub will be cum from Cotto's butt....who's cum?

Joy Sinclair.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                i was at ringside, i didn't see no twitching of any sort, the headbutt (not holt's fault) changed the outcome. 3rd fight a must.
                Torres's right leg muscles were twitching, I seen it from the 7th row. on the side of Torres being on the ropes. Not like convulsing but like twitching in his leg, he was out cold. there was this guy @ ringside that was trying to get the refs attention cus as soon as he went down the ref looked away to holt. So the ref still counted to 5, not an 8 count.

Comment

Originally posted by alfonso13702 View Post
                  Torres's right leg muscles were twitching, I seen it from the 7th row. on the side of Torres being on the ropes. Not like convulsing but like twitching in his leg, he was out cold. there was this guy @ ringside that was trying to get the refs attention cus as soon as he went down the ref looked away to holt. So the ref still counted to 5, not an 8 count.

Diedrich's little brother.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post

Diedrich's little brother.
                    who's that?

Comment

It's curious to me how Torres makes no mention of a headbutt while the writer of the article seems to mention another right hand leading up to the KO punch. I've noticed this as well and it's surprising how much some are running with this slippery head butt theory.

Comment

Working...
                      X