Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is the biggest mayweather fan in the history of the boxing scene??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vladimir303 View Post
    He was a fan. He just did what Floyd does and that's talk down to the opponent.
    I think the thing that really disgusted me about him was that he was an arturo gatti HATER. Like, wtf man. He also posted like 10k posts in 1 year or something.

Anyway, based on POST LENGTH I would have to say Horus is the biggest nuthugger currently here.

Comment

an average fan or nuthugger dont got **** on horus. the guy is a machine. stays up day and night coming up with floyd threads in the matter of seconds. his passion and dedication to his craft is truly unique.

there are some things that just go together.

When you mention bread you think butter

When you say greatness you say Tye '****in' Fields

when you say floyd's nuts you immediately think Horus

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Dominicano isn't even that much of a Floyd fan. He is 10 times the Ricky hater than he is a Floyd fan.
        I've heard that, but I don't believe that.

He made a ton of threads about how exciting Floyd is... how no one can beat him...

I don't know.

Clearly he hates Hatton too though.

For me, it's between Horus and Dios.

I'd actually say Horus though. Dios at least kept it real and didn't try to defend EVERYTHING to do with Floyd.

I can't see him saying that Cotto hasn't earned his shot, as Horus does, but that's just me.

I miss Dios.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          Dios at least kept it real and didn't try to defend EVERYTHING to do with Floyd.
          no, he did what vladimir does now which is go on the attack when floyd's flaws were too obvious to ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
            I've heard that, but I don't believe that.

He made a ton of threads about how exciting Floyd is... how no one can beat him...

I don't know.

Clearly he hates Hatton too though.

For me, it's between Horus and Dios.

I'd actually say Horus though. Dios at least kept it real and didn't try to defend EVERYTHING to do with Floyd.

I can't see him saying that Cotto hasn't earned his shot, as Horus does, but that's just me.

I miss Dios.
            actually he is over at another board attacking Cotto's poor drawing power.

In real life, the guy is a accountant and has admitted to liking talking about the economics of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
              an average fan or nuthugger dont got **** on horus. the guy is a machine. stays up day and night coming up with floyd threads in the matter of seconds. his passion and dedication to his craft is truly unique.

there are some things that just go together.

When you mention bread you think butter

When you say greatness you say Tye '****in' Fields

when you say floyd's nuts you immediately think Horus
              I couldn't agree anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
                no, he did what vladimir does now which is go on the attack when floyd's flaws were too obvious to ignore.
                ???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by feared View Post
                  who has given the most support to this coward in the history of the boxing scene?? i think it was dios dominicano.
                  DLT is without question the biggest nut hugger ever.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    DLT is without question the biggest nut hugger ever.
                    ding ding ding ding ding!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutTheFat View Post
                      I couldn't agree anymore.
                      at least Tye doesnt brag about his numbers. Hell the man doesnt even do PPVs, so good people can view his art on free television. just goes to show what a remarkable and humble human being he is. Pure class

Comment

Working...
                      X