Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is the biggest mayweather fan in the history of the boxing scene??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is the biggest mayweather fan in the history of the boxing scene??

who has given the most support to this coward in the history of the boxing scene?? i think it was dios dominicano.

Originally posted by feared View Post
    who has given the most support to this coward in the history of the boxing scene?? i think it was dios dominicano.
    LOL VIVA is back in business, my homes never skips a beat, **** yeah VIVA you are a God amongst men!!!!

Comment

DIOS DOMINICANO

No question in my mind.

Comment

Horus is easily the biggest Mayweather nuthugger, his threads are disturbing, he needs to check into a mental hospital ASAP.

Comment

are u having fun viva??

Comment

I agree with VIVA, Dios Dominicano gets my vote followed closely by Horus.

Comment

this guy named viva mexico

he kept asking everyone for nude mayweather pics

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
                Horus is easily the biggest Mayweather nuthugger, his threads are disturbing, he needs to check into a mental hospital ASAP.
                yes any man who can have so much love and affection for a coward needs professional help. this level of cowardly love cannot be cured by even the most plain and most basic of common sense.

Comment

Dominicano isn't even that much of a Floyd fan. He is 10 times the Ricky hater than he is a Floyd fan.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Dominicano isn't even that much of a Floyd fan. He is 10 times the Ricky hater than he is a Floyd fan.
                    He was a fan. He just did what Floyd does and that's talk down to the opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X