Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is the biggest mayweather fan in the history of the boxing scene??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockoutTheFat View Post
    Ironically, he is the most classiest and the most dangerous boxer at the same time. Nobody can hold a candle to him.
    Yes, and it is my prediction that he'll be the only fighter with that distinction. he knows that people have to see. Fans talk about Oscar giving back and having a free fight on PPV......that's child behaviour. Tye knows that people need to see, so they can pass on their stories to younger generations about one of the most beloved splendid figures and untamable warriors of all eras.

People didnt pay money to see Jesus walk on water, why should they pay money to see the great Tye Fields fight?

Comment

This guy right here, Mr Village people, Leonard Ellerbee.

Comment

i don't rank floyd fans, but, besides myself, who gives the most knowledgeable posts and threads about floyd? i'd go with horus, dlt, and dominico. hell, i even got somebody so rowed up, that they put i suck floyd's **** under my username, what's that saying? the poor little son of a hor couldn't out-argue me on floyd, because i've watched floyd fight since he was an amateur, and have his whole professional career on dvd and vhs's, so he had to insult me. so, if i had to choose, i'd say the biggest fans of his craft, which matters the most are as follwed: pbftxrs316, horus, DLT, dominico, skills, cortdawg25 especially, re***ulus(i know i mispelled that, lol, my fault man), and a few others. we actually know the sport, and how boxing works. i know mayweather's style from pillar to post, and how his style shifted in each weight class, i could write one of my long ass novels about him like i usually do, but i won't today.

floyd is the greatest fighter of his era, no questions asked, and skilwise, i'd put him top 3 of all time, and number 1 of the last 4 decades of fighters with an overall skillset. the kid is nothign less of brilliant in the ring, the best all around fighter in boxing since 1997, period.

Comment

Working...
        X