Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing needs a lot less of these types of fighters...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      That's so hateful

DAMN!

I don't like himm!

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Umm, Brewer is coming forward. Andrade is the dude running away.

This guy will never be a champ and will never have any fans. He better be on the phone with Al-Haymon to get some of those corrupt blackmail paydays.
        I didn't say he will have fans I said he will be hard to beat.

Brewer didn't do shit to try and win that fight so coming forward or going backwards is meaningless.

You should just get used to it rather than fighting it, because I am going to rail all of you on Andrade over the years and gladly taste your sweet tears crying about him~

Comment

• WOW!! I forgot this was the end of the season.. what a horrible way to end it.

Comment

• another future overhyped AA fighter that will have no fans or balls to give the people a good fight and is a Jab/hug/run/clinch/1 counter/hug/hug/run/jab > Repeat.

All while having no fans or drawing power, like i said above, he better get that Don King or Al-Haymon protection, when you have no fans and no drawing power they are only people who have the blackmail / corruption skills to hook you up

Comment

• lol you guys still wacthing this fight i moved on to solo boexo

Comment

• $10 dollars and one ball that Andrade pulls a Kermit .. AND THEN PLAYS DEAD if put against inside a ring against an actual good fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                  lol you guys still wacthing this fight i moved on to solo boexo
                  Stream or does that come on regular tv?

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    Stream or does that come on regular tv?
                    I am wondering the same thing.. I can't go to sleep with the image of this Dimitrius fraud in my head.

Comment

• He's never gonna get any fans fighting like that. I mean I'm a hardcore boxing fan and can barely sit thru that ****. Imagine a casual boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X